Need help finding a good poly kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding a good poly kit

Im looking for a poly kit that will give me the upper control arm, tie rod etc.

I bought a kit off ebay awhile back that gave me tie rods, upper control, lower control arm bushing, and a bunch of other stuff.

I sold it to my friend with my auto.

But now for my 5 speed im looking for a kit that gives that but with poly instead of rubber

Any advice?

Energy Suspension

Energy Suspension.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
      Energy Suspension.
      x2 for the ES kit

90-93 Accord ES Hyper Flex System Master Bushing Kit.
      Front control arm bushings, front strut rod bushings, front shock bushings, front coil spring isolators, front end links, ball joint and tie rod end boots.
      Part Number 16.18108
      Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-20-2010, 02:32 PM.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

how about the tas auto kit. it comes with Ball joint boots, front and rear control arm bushings, shock bushings, strut arm/rod bushings, sway bar bushings, sway bar end links, tie rod boots and rear upper control arm bushings.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
          x2 for the ES kit

90-93 Accord ES Hyper Flex System Master Bushing Kit.
          Front control arm bushings, front strut rod bushings, front shock bushings, front coil spring isolators, front end links, ball joint and tie rod end boots.
          Part Number 16.18108
          Do you know if there is a kit that includes the upper control arm tie rods and everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Reignstarz View Post
            Do you know if there is a kit that includes the upper control arm tie rods and everything else?

90-93 Accord ES Hyper Flex System Master Bushing Kit. Part Number 16.18108
            /\ That kit right there!

Comment

don't mean to thread jack or anything but ive been considering the es hyperflex kit for a bit. just needed to double check on everything before i start ordering stuff.

parts needed;
              -upper and lower ball joints
              -rear, left, right motor mounts
              -tranny mount
              -upper and lower control arm bushings
              -outer tie rod ends
              -sway bar and link bushings

i was given this list by my uncle on the parts needed to be replaced. ball joints will be from honda, obviously, unless there are some legit aftermarket ones? as for the mounts, would it be recommended to get brand new oem ones or get the poly inserts from es? undecided on that. also, i heard that the ex model has a different rear motor mount than the other models. one that is electronically controlled? is this true?

if anyone knows of any good deals online, let me know. thanks.
              mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Originally posted by vermicide_esp View Post
                don't mean to thread jack or anything but ive been considering the es hyperflex kit for a bit. just needed to double check on everything before i start ordering stuff.

parts needed;
                -upper and lower ball joints
                -rear, left, right motor mounts
                -tranny mount
                -upper and lower control arm bushings
                -outer tie rod ends
                -sway bar and link bushings

i was given this list by my uncle on the parts needed to be replaced. ball joints will be from honda, obviously, unless there are some legit aftermarket ones? as for the mounts, would it be recommended to get brand new oem ones or get the poly inserts from es? undecided on that. also, i heard that the ex model has a different rear motor mount than the other models. one that is electronically controlled? is this true?

if anyone knows of any good deals online, let me know. thanks.
                look into ESP for mounts
                2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
                VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
                The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
                August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by vermicide_esp View Post

parts needed;
                  -upper and lower ball joints = OEM Honda
                  -rear, left, right motor mounts = OEM Honda or Aftermarket Explicit Speed Performance (ESP)
                  -tranny mount = OEM Honda or Aftermarket Explicit Speed Performance (ESP)
                  -upper and lower control arm bushings = Energy Suspension
                  -outer tie rod ends = OEM Honda
                  -sway bar and link bushings = Energy Suspension

i was given this list by my uncle on the parts needed to be replaced. ball joints will be from honda, obviously, unless there are some legit aftermarket ones? as for the mounts, would it be recommended to get brand new oem ones (New OEM or Aftermarket Explicit Speed Performance) or get the poly inserts from es? undecided on that. (The Energy Suspension mount inserts are not to be used with worn/broken mounts) also, i heard that the ex model has a different rear motor mount than the other models. one that is electronically controlled? is this true? Yes

if anyone knows of any good deals online, let me know. thanks. = tasauto.com or hondapartsdeals.com
                  Answers in red......
                  Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-23-2010, 11:54 AM.
                  MR Thread
                  GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Answers in red......
                    thank you so much.
                    mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Working...
                    X