new mounts on 91 ex auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new mounts on 91 ex auto

im trying to get a whole new set of motor mounts, along with the tranny mount, for my car. theres lots of talk about mounts on here and whatnot but did not find much info for my situation. as stated, i have a 91 ex auto. plan on keeping it auto as well. i was originally planning on getting all new oem mounts but figured id do my research on them first, and perhaps try something else. definitely was looking into the e.s.p. mounts. has anyone, with a similar setup, gone the e.s.p. route?

any info on installation, other good mounts, deals, etc, is highly appreciated. thanks.
    mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

The esp mounts are awesome if you are 5 speed. They pretty much enable you to snatch the piss out of third on the regular. But if you are auto, you wont need em unless its your preference to have them. The only thing you will have to worry about is you will get more vibration from the engine and you will have to switch your rear mount bracket for a 5 speed lx/dx one or get one from a Prelude 5 speed or auto. If you NEVER want to have to replace mounts again, ESP the way to go along with your favorite color.

Comment

Working...
    X