No announcement yet.

NWaccord : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man, car looks awesome, glad you got the CB back on the road!

those pics make me wish I lived back up there, woulda loved to go on a cruise with ya'll!

Maybe next time you guys are gonna cruise or have a meet up give me a message I'd love to make one!

Comment

i received my sarona spoiler, but also noticed it doesnt quite sit flush on the glass. did yours sit flush when you first received it and tested it out or did you go straight to the body shop?
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post
        Hey man, car looks awesome, glad you got the CB back on the road!

those pics make me wish I lived back up there, woulda loved to go on a cruise with ya'll!

Maybe next time you guys are gonna cruise or have a meet up give me a message I'd love to make one!
        Thanks man, hope you and your family doing good. We got the August 22nd meet if you down to go??

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        i received my sarona spoiler, but also noticed it doesnt quite sit flush on the glass. did yours sit flush when you first received it and tested it out or did you go straight to the body shop?
        I see what your saying. The ends do sit about 1/8" higher, but for the most part its flush to the glass. It can be sanded down a bit to shape it better if its off a little.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
        MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Without a doubt you have some of the cleanest and fastest CB7s I've ever seen. Well done.

Comment

We're doing okay for the most part, but Dad isn't
            The cancer is really wasting him away, if it wasn't for the MMJ oils he'd be gone already... sorry to anyone who has a "problem" with that being said but it's god's honest truth.

On a less depressing note, where abouts is the meet gonna be on the 22nd? I'm always strapped for cash lol but I might be able to make it if its not too far away

Comment

Hello again CB family

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Hello stranger! Glad to see your back!
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welcome back! Too bad you couldn't make it to the NW Accord Prelude spring meet. I believe I met your cousin. Would have been great to meet you and see one of your fantastic Accords.
                  MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Thanks guys, feels good to be back updating a bit. Yeah man most def. I almost made it to that one but had last minute things come up. My cousin told me about you, cant wait for the next one.

Ive been real busy with life these past couple years. Been focusing on my family and putting most my spare time onto my new home. Had the accords on the backburner. Two month's ago I received two invitations, one for the summer NWPAC meet September 16th and the second for the first anual Pacic North West Accord Meet in tacoma WA September 4th that sparked the intetest along with freeing up time to get back into. Seeing that both car's where far behind in terms drivability, needing new dyno tunes. We decided to finish the turbo build we never started since we built the block. It has beem along 2.5 months but we are finally close to finishing and ready for this Sundays 9/4/16 dyno for both CB's. Ive taken tons of pic throughout the progress, ill be posting them soon.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

A few teaser pics before i flood it with progress pics along the way. This setup was all custom built by my brother and I. Its a fully top mount manifold compatible with; AC, Full size race radiator, Notched stock front crossmember, Fog lights, and power steering. It has been a blast mocking/fabricating everything
                      Note: this is full street setup.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Very nice mock up. That's not an eBay turbo is it? Looking forward to all the pics to come
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                          Very nice mock up. That's not an eBay turbo is it? Looking forward to all the pics to come
                          No, id feel to guilty if it was a generic turbo. This is actually the same exact turbo that was on the LX when it was making 505whp (t04e 60 trim). The difference is, its been rebuilt/balanced by Garrett and I upgraded to a 4" anitsurge compressor housing from ATP Turbo to keep her happy at higher boost levels.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

I originally had mocked up a turbo manifold for this build years ago. One of my buddies took it to try to TIG weld it but just got ruined. One thing lead to another and never got finished.
                            Fast forward to present time, I needed a manifold asap. Its the heart to the whole turbo plumbing on the car. Time was more the issue than money but felt good keeping the budget down on this build as it would be a WIN WIN situation at the end of day.

Please note: The majority of the ELBOWS/PIPE was recycled from the old hacked up manifold to compensate for shipping time while the new stuff arrived. Remember all this setup was built on a timely matter of almost 2 months, only working weekends as i work out of state. Also 2nd time mocking up a manifold so bare with me

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Bunch of random pics of progress along the way. It was a fun project that my brothers and I tackled on the weekends. Working hard, having fun along the whole way. Overall success for a few guys in a house garage

Schedule 10 1.5" Elbows

The materials i was waiting for arrived late to the game. 40% of the materials where in this package

CXRacing SS Cast 4-1 t3/t4 collector

3" sanitary J-Pipe for downpipe fabrication

3" Custom Mandrel bent exhaust tubing

Hardware

Battery relocation tray

Custom 1.5 liter Baffled oil catch can

SpeedFactory thermal Intake manifold gasket

Oil pan bung for turbo oil return

-10 AN fitted baffled/vented valve cover (X2)

Bulk Head fittings with washer

Super early rough draft of how the charge pipe and downpipe would run.

Odd looking manifold in the works

Wastegate feed pipe

Pipe placement/fitment

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Downpipe in the works. I have more pics on my older phone that i will update thread with.

16 guage SS 1.5" Wastgate dumptube

Bolted UP

Radiator and upper coolant hose fitment

Back from local TIG welder

DP

Intake Charge Pipe

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X