No announcement yet.

blackenwkn : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, I would have licked it too.. maybe even humped the bumper (but not the burgandy intereor or tail lights)...

But I liked it very much good sir.

You gotta have your tire guy put them tires on with the correct rotation direction though man!

Comment

Haha yea I know I bitched them out because it took them 2 and a half hour to put two tires on....... But yea she's still a work in progress got the main things fixed now a bunch of little projects
      93 Honda Accord Lx
      Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
        Heh we both have the elusive idle issue.

Was good to hang out with you at the meet and have such a good turn out! We will def hang out some more. Going to be busy moving this month, so after Nov or whenever I put some time in on a weekend on my car I will give you a heads up. Maybe we can get in on a trendline dyno day in Arlington, I don't know if they still have those or not but I'd like to go since I don't know what my swap makes...
        Yea I'm very curios to see what my rides putting out as well yea man we deff need to get together I know jchsmiley would be down as well
        93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
          Yea I'm very curios to see what my rides putting out as well yea man we deff need to get together I know jchsmiley would be down as well
          Yup, so much time, money, and effort is worth a little 35$ or so to see the gains.
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

nice car man...got the engine, just need the exterior and you done
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Photo from the meet
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Photo from the meet
                I love doing profile pics like this. I usually do more, like some ground level corner shots, just didn't feel like going through that many photos later. I'm still amazed that I'm using a cell phone for pics this good, amazing compared to my first 2mp hp camera that had like 16mb of memory!
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

lookin good
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Picked this up at the junkyard today who ever owned this si cleaned the shit out of it the seat were in perfect condition was about to take those hoes but I read you need to make. Custom bracket for them also they had an SE with leather maroon but the driver seat was messed up bad the rest was in pretty damn good shape
                    93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Good looking coupe bro . Whats up with the grill ? I know its not on , but why ? IMO, you need to paint the side molding and she will look flawless.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                        Good looking coupe bro . Whats up with the grill ? I know its not on , but why ? IMO, you need to paint the side molding and she will look flawless.
                        Got pissed kicked my grill a long time ago and just never replaced it lol
                        93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

The coupe looks great man. keep up the good work
                          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My coupe!!!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Yea I know the tail lights stick out especially since I have black wheels but for some reason I love these tail lights I've had them on the car for 6 years now lol and I know a lot of people look at them and think they're the cheap ones but I dunno for some reason I really like them I might also get a set of red and clear and switch them back and forth lol

But yea the euro r should be purring this weekend and also swapped to a five speed! This site makes it hard for me to wait lol

Im glad your not letting anyone else influence your decision on the tails . Althought I might not choose them for my accord , For some reson i actually really like them and think they look good on your car . If every one did the same mods to there accord on here , and get the same suggestion as " get red and clears " looking at members ride threads would get old and boring real fast .

keep up the work on the car man and continue to have fun with it
                            93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                            1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                            1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                            1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                            1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                            1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                              Im glad your not letting anyone else influence your decision on the tails . Althought I might not choose them for my accord , For some reson i actually really like them and think they look good on your car . If every one did the same mods to there accord on here , and get the same suggestion as " get red and clears " looking at members ride threads would get old and boring real fast .

keep up the work on the car man and continue to have fun with it
                              Very true
                              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Found some old pics when i removed the first motor that threw a rod yes thats alot of straps

Last edited by blackenwkn; 01-02-2013, 10:14 PM.
                                93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Working...
                                X