civic si vs. 93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

civic si vs. 93 accord

he had 3 people in the car, raced from a stop, he had one car on me at 70MPH.

not sure what year, but it looked like a regular civic, i think it was 4 door.

Originally posted by jboyce
    he had 3 people in the car, raced from a stop, he had one car on me at 70MPH.

not sure what year, but it looked like a regular civic, i think it was 4 door.
    this has to be the WORST race ever, civic si's dont come in a 4DR

Comment

ok well 2 door than, i dunno what it was. i hate civics.

Comment

owned so shameful to post this, you were beaten by the accord little brother

VTEC I dont need no stinkin Vtec

Comment

Wait,

You have no idea what you raced.
          You raced with 3 ppl in the car.
          You LOST.
          And your arm looks strange.

Why are you posting again?! lol j/p dude. I'm not sure we could beat a Civic Si anyway.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

3 people in the car should even it out a little! The Si is definitely a little faster than the CB7 though, so that's not bad!

Comment

Thats ok, just throw so No2 In your car, and everything will be SOOO much better =) (J/k)

Off topic:
              Dev - is your car really a 10s car?
              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

No... I'm still working on 14s... The car in the picture is actually my bone stock turbo project.

Comment

si

i dont know about u guys but i can beat civic si pretty easy. and i just have an f22b with h22 tran, intake and exhaust abd i cab get a 00 si by like 2 cars.
                  FOR SALE-1990 4 door jdm f22b w/h22 tran 2400 obo

Comment

Originally posted by f22b4me
                    i dont know about u guys but i can beat civic si pretty easy. and i just have an f22b with h22 tran, intake and exhaust abd i cab get a 00 si by like 2 cars.
                    EF, EG, EM, EP . . . which Si are you referring to . . .

EDIT: i just saw the "00" part . . . i dont beleive you . . . those things are light, AND, even though you have the same HP, and prolly close FD's . . . its a drivers race, 2 cars is a bit much . . .
                    Last edited by ACC0RD22; 10-18-2005, 09:11 PM.
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

everytime i see a civic it has a fart can and it sounds so goddamn raspy i cannot stand civics

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                        everytime i see a civic it has a fart can and it sounds so goddamn raspy i cannot stand civics
                        that makes 2 of us

Comment

Originally posted by f22b4me
                          Same here except they beat me by a half car at the track. On the street I've rip a new one in all the civics I've raced. But don't get to cocky... lol my hatch is getting the h22 treatment just like my cb7 will.
                          Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                          registration is free

Comment

If it looked like a regular civic I think the newest it could be would be the 2000 civic si. not sure though.
                            my 91 cb7
                            Originally posted by 4doorfury
                            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

si's can beat our car's. I've raced my buddy a few times with an si. Everytime vtec engages, he pulls on me....EVERYTIME.

I wouldn't mind owning a civic. Are they really that ugly? Sooooo many people on this board hate em. Why?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                              91 accord lx (5spd)
                              92 accord lx (5spd)
                              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Working...
                              X