Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ghosts YA1 with JDM H22A swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a beaut!

Originally posted by kc8enb07
    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

nice, seen it on b20vtec.com

Comment

haha nice. i guess you can say ive been whoring her out lately. but lately ive been proud of what ive been doing with her.
        -1997 Acura 2.2CL 5MT (Frost White)-
        -JDM H22A Engine-M2A4 Trans

Comment

clean...

Comment

nice ass hell. thats all i have to say............. Nevermind i wanted to say nice hood also
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Nice CL. As I recall they are direct drop in for those cars if not there engine bays are pretty similar to the 5th gen accords.
              Yup very similar in fact that you can do a 5th gen CD front end conversion on these cars by getting the fenders,hood,bumper etc.
              "Thizz Bizz R' Uz"

Hear my pussy ROAR!

V-TAK
              Variable Transistor Accumulator Kinetosizor

Comment

Nice whip. That shit is a sleeper. The rims are h0t.!!
                USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

thank you.

Comment

ive never even heard of a cl with an h22 swap before haha but thats sexy. Ive always been more of a civic/integra guy until i just recently picked up my new baby.....91 5-speed station wagon.

Comment

Nice ride. As others said, I too have never seen a CL with a H22. It came with a F22 originally? I would have thought they all came with a V6

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

wow

Originally posted by Autotek
                        Nice car man!!!
                        that a great look
                        [[

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                          Nice ride. As others said, I too have never seen a CL with a H22. It came with a F22 originally? I would have thought they all came with a V6
                          the 97 2.2CL came with an f22b1 and the 97-99 3.0CL's came with the J30A1.
                          in 98-99 2.3CL came with the F23A1.

then in 01-03 they got pretty badass.

Comment

i couldnt help but to notice your dizzy; you converted it from external to internal?
                            2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                            Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                            1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                            H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Nice bump, lol.

There's SO much room in there still. Id slap a 3.0 on that bad boy.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X