Where to buy Neuspeed Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Neuspeed Sports

Getting back into the CB7 game after all these years and trying to find a set of Neuspeed Sports. Can only find Race on their site. Am I out of luck and too late to the game?
    Former: 90 LX, 91 EX. Current: 92 LX

I'm not sure, as I haven't looked, but H&R is a decent alternative, otherwise. Their Sport and Race options are pretty close to what Neuspeed's are. I bought my H&R Race springs for my CL from Autoanything.com and used one of their 22% off coupons. If you put something in your cart and don't purchase it, they will start sending you pestering emails until they finally send you a coupon to persuade you to purchase from them. It usually takes a couple of days, so tolerate the first few emails.

That's also where I got my Koni sports for both the CL and the Accord. After the coupons, I paid $480 for the Accord Konis, $515 for the CL Konis and a little over $150 for the H&R springs. Each was a different purchase and all were shipped from free.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Nice, thanks for the info! I signed up and got a 20% coupon right away from autoanything but I'm having a hard time finding their H&R's. I think I'll give them a call to see if they still carry them b/c with the coupon that's a good deal. Are the Koni Sports worth the added price or would the Koni SRT.T's work ok since it's a mild drop?
      Former: 90 LX, 91 EX. Current: 92 LX

Comment

Get the Koni Sports. The STR.T will struggle with most aftermarket springs. IF you're replacing shocks anyways, judt spend the extra. The Sports will handle any lowering spring you throw at it with ease.

Comment

They discontinued the Neuspeeds awhile back. I have a set up for grabs if you're interested. Obviously used but in decent shape. Just shoot me a PM.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
          X