Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 Accord Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Accord Coupe

ADDED SOME NEW PICS WITH THE FOG LIGHTS AND THE INTERSECTION LIGHTS ON. I ALSO ADDED A PICTURE OF THE REAR LIP.

THIS IS MY 91 ACCORD COUPE.
    D2 FULL SUSPENSION, 19" RACING HARD Z5000, CARBONFIBER HOOD, CARBONFIBER TRUNK, RED/CLEAD 92-93 TAIL LIGHTS, JDM BLACK HOUSING HEADLIGHTS, JDM SIDE MARKERS, JDM FOG LIGHTS, JDM FLODING SIDE MIRRORS, JDM GAUGE CLUSTER, APEXi WS2 EXHAUST, DC HEADERS, AEM COLD AIR INTAKE, MSD IGNITION, NEUSPEED UPPER FRONT STRUT BAR, DC SPORTS REAR LOWER TIE BAR, RED CORBEAU 1 PIECE RACING SEATS, BLUE SPARCO 4 POINT HARNESS, AUTO POWER 4 POINT ROLL BAR, JDM STEERING WHEEL, NRG QUICK RELEASE, FRONT LIP, REAR LIP. THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW.

Last edited by 808CB7; 11-03-2007, 11:33 PM. Reason: ADDING NEW PICTURES

nice! though the side mouldings can use some Mothers Back to Black..

can we see some more pics of that rear lip..

Comment

Very clean! nice set-up

Comment

Nice lookin ride you got there, any more pics?

Comment

sexi ride....very similiar to the way myne is looking right now......just get it painted!

Facebook me
          http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
          For sale thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
          Willing to buy/trade thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

wow.....simply wow....i see future accord of the month...

Comment

Very clean looking car. I know there's no rules for organizing mod lists in this forum but you could probably make it easier to read by doing every mod a different line. Regardless, that's a cool looking car and definitely an Accord of the Month contender once you've established yourself a little more.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

thanks for all the compliments. ill try to get more pics up later.

Comment

looks really nice. pics of the inside would be awesome

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

WOW! Looks great.Get more pics

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Car is really clean bro.. good job..

Comment

nice one bro! love the stance. i try to make mine sit that low but my camber goes nuts. and of course my coilover set up arent as sweet as those d2 coilovers that you have. keep up your work dude. and when can we see more pics??

Comment

nice ride man, i need the back lip im jealous lol nah keep us posted when u put up new pics
                          I'M

LOL

Comment

Looks good

Good to see ppl joining up with sweet rides ready to go.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

clean looking car... keep up the good work !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X