CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Old 04-20-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

92smokeaccord seems to have made some friends! 92smokeaccord seems to have made some friends!
92smokeaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Ok so I may go down but never out! I have returned with yet another 4 dr. After my accident with my last sedan I spent some time on the inter webs looking for a nice replacement. Well I found one picked up a 92 ex sedan auto black with factory everything! I have had this car for about 3 weeks now and I'm already changing stuff and getting prepared for all my parts to be swapped in. Almost everything survived the crash from my other 4 dr so I'm just gonna swap everything over.

I got this car as a trade for another car that I had. (90 accord dx that I was gonna flip cost me $150). The 92 was not running and owner let it sit for almost 5 years! So traded him even for a running car vs not running. Well me being me car was running in about 20 mins. Needed a fuel pump and fuel line and gas. Car fired right up like it never missed a beat. My only issue now is the interior. Car window was left open for idk 5 damn years! Car was caked in mildew bad. I ripped it out and cleaned it and Lysol to kill any other mildew but the smell is faint there and it's buggin me.

Engine
F23a bottom end f22a6 head h23 intake manifold

Drive train
Auto to 5 speed
H22 transmission non lsd
Exterior
Crap paint black paint needs hella body work
Stock wheels
Stock suspension for now (winter mode)

Exterior plans
Come spring I'm replacing quarters and cleaning up the body
2stage black paint maybe stock repaint with more flake

Interior
Dirty tan interior
Bb6 center console

Very soon plans
Acura rl front and rear tan leather seats gonna make the heated seats work too

my new turbo build

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017 at 07:19 PM.
92smokeaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:19 PM   #2
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

92smokeaccord seems to have made some friends! 92smokeaccord seems to have made some friends!
Ok so today was supposed to be the day to swap the motor and 5 speed. However due to the weather ( f.u Mother Nature) I cancelled it. But it cleared up around 3 so I still went to my unit to finish striping the smashed 4 dr. Well I did that and managed to swap in my kyb/d2 suspension into this one. Oh also my lil too. It's amazing what lowering and tiny cosmetics can really do for a car

my new turbo build

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:30 PM   #3
Grumpys93
Contributing Member

Grumpys93 seems to have made some friends!
Completely agree with you on lowering a car. Can really improve the look of a car. Nice cb you got. Hopefully Mother Nature will let you swap in the motor and 5spd soon.
FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93
Grumpys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:02 AM   #4
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Well bath and new rack with aero bars

my new turbo build

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:59 PM   #5
apalileo
Gold Member

apalileo is cool... so far.
Looks good so far! Can't hate on the EX wheels, even without the center caps!

apalileo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #6
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

So started driving the 4 dr again and put my coupe away for winters. Anyway today I traded a head I had floating around for a full front clip for the 4dr seeing as some one side swiped me and I hate this hood.heres a pick of the cb putting in work!

my new turbo build

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:52 AM   #7
Alex13mod
CB7tuner Member

Alex13mod is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Alex13mod Send a message via MSN to Alex13mod Send a message via Yahoo to Alex13mod Send a message via Skype™ to Alex13mod
Photobucket no longer free , i cant see your picture.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete
Alex13mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:30 AM   #8
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Aw god damnit

my new turbo build
Old 10-31-2017, 01:16 AM   #9
yh61r
CB7tuner Member

yh61r is cool... so far.
Use imgur.com. Free, unlimited bandwidth and you don't even need an account. I use their app.
yh61r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:16 AM   #10
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Imgur it is how's this for starters

my new turbo build

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:35 AM   #11
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
You need to select "huge thumbnail" when choosing the image size format. It will produce a new link to copy.
If you see any threads or posts of mine whose picture links are broken (there are a lot), please send me a link to the thread. I will gladly fix them. I don't see it as a fruitless burden. This site has helped give me quite a bit of my drive and passion for cars, and fixing my picture links is the least I can do to give back.
Jarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:43 AM   #12
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
You need to select "huge thumbnail" when choosing the image size format. It will produce a new link to copy.

Thank you jarret!

my new turbo build
Old 11-10-2017, 06:47 PM   #13
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Ok so my brother snagged me a bb6 center console and ebrake! Took me about a hour and some ingenuity but I got this beast in and fully functional! This thing is night and day compaired to the stock stuff

my new turbo build
Old 11-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #14
Darkcloud
CB7tuner Member

Darkcloud is cool... so far.
Damn that's nice bro
Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:35 PM   #15
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Updates!

2001 Acura rl leather front and back seats mint! Going to get the power and heated seat functions to work in the cb. I have a lot of things I need to work out with putting these in but starting next week sometime I'm gonna start doing these. I'm planning on at least getting them mounted and the slide and recline fuctions to work. Got all the seat belts and plastics everything!
Anyway pictures are a must so

Boom!!

my new turbo build
Old 11-21-2017, 03:42 PM   #16
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Today is the day I start to install these !!!!!!
Out with the old and in with the new. Lots of pictures to come!

my new turbo build
Old 11-21-2017, 08:26 PM   #17
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

Ok so this was one big pain in th ass! So worth it though lol. Only had enough time for the fronts. So far I only have the power seat functions hooked up not the heated seats yet.. Going to attempt the rear seat tomorrow.
Here some steps I did to gt these fuckers in.

First I had to move the bolt on the right side rail over about 2 inches. I drilled out a hole just big enough to weld a nut in side of it to mimic the stock look.

Then I had to drill out another hole on the back flat bolt mount and welded in a nut.

I then had to cut out the stock body mount and drill a hole in it along with a nut welded insidealso had to move the mount to line up with the seat rail.

This is them all said and done except heated functions. They look and feel so good. It completely changed the feel of the inside of car. If I wasn't look at a stock dash I never would have guessed this was a early 90s car. Got a lot left to do between next couple eeeks but I'm so happy

my new turbo build

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-21-2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:22 PM   #18
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

NH-503P-3 is cool... so far.
Those look nice. Coming from a full size Acura I’ll bet they’re comfy. That back seat looks like it might be a tight fit. Some newer carpet from a cd Accord or Acura CL would compliment it nicely. Great work so far.
NH-503P-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:14 PM   #19
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

So did a little cleaning and installed my center console. It was down pouring here today so couldn't do the back seats so her s some up front shots

my new turbo build
Old 11-29-2017, 06:57 PM   #20
92smokeaccord
CB7tuner Member

So! I managed to get a free 97-01 prelude carpet in black. I wasn't gonna take it but hell it was free and figured I would experiment. Well I shit you not it fucking fits! It's actually a little bigger but you can trim and there are some tiny issues to address. the center console area where the ebrake cables are, there is a cut out there. Besides the cut out and the trimming you just need to cut out the new holes for the seat mounts and seat belt mounts. I don't have a finished picture yet because I'm gonna put the back seats in tomorrow to finalize the seat swap.

Here's a couple of pics befor I put the seats back in

my new turbo build

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: