Revolution (new show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
    The premise is stupid. Someone remotely shuts down everything mechanical in the world. After 15 years no one can recreate electricty? No steam power? No fliud power. No one can go to the library and pick up a book?
    I agree...Rather than everyone reverting back to the pilgrim days, why didn't everyone pull together and remedy the situation. There must be some reason that will be revealed in an upcoming episode. As much as it holds my attention, and I will watch it, I can't help but think it's a little far-fetched.

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
    I just hope it doesn't get canceled, too many good shows get canceled while stupid ones like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice still air. They're the same damn thing practically!!!!
    I totally agree. Especially when they end the show and you get no closure. I enjoyed watching "Awake" last season, which I assume was cancelled, but was cancelled soon enough to at least film a series finale. I really was upset when I watch the first seasons of "Life" on Netflix, only to find out it was cancelled after the 2nd season, leaving fans completely hanging. Same with "The Riches".

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Episode 2 up on Hulu for anyone that didn't catch it last night. Without spoiling anything I can say they give a little more insight into firearms and the power as well as an interesting surprise.

Comment

episode 3 on hulu for those keeping up with the show.

Comment

Yeah, the steam issue bothered me. You can make/use 18th century ammo, but not 18th century steam power? And I am pretty sure the nuke reactors would be chillin- running under their own power.
          On this topic of "end of civilization as we know it", has anybody watched "The Colony?"
          Heeeeelllllllooooooo, wood-burning gasifier, used to power a gas generator? Anyone?

BUT

Revolution is not bad. I'm interested in where it goes. If it goes.

Did anybody watch Jericho?
          They robbed that story of its full potential.
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
            Yeah, the steam issue bothered me. You can make/use 18th century ammo, but not 18th century steam power? And I am pretty sure the nuke reactors would be chillin- running under their own power.
            On this topic of "end of civilization as we know it", has anybody watched "The Colony?"
            Heeeeelllllllooooooo, wood-burning gasifier, used to power a gas generator? Anyone?

BUT

Revolution is not bad. I'm interested in where it goes. If it goes.

Did anybody watch Jericho?
            They robbed that story of its full potential.
            From what I have gathered something is blocking all power. in episode 2 I think the heavy set computer nerd says something about what's really weird isn't that the power went out but that they can't even recreate it.

I watched the first season of the colony and it was quite interesting.

I loved Jericho all the way to the end. i don't want to spoil anything so i will just say that the show is amazing and that the end doesn't really suck it just leaves you hanging.

Comment

Big fan of the show so far. I just hope they don't drag it on forever like Lost. I think 2-3 seasons would be perfect.

Comment

I've been keeping up with it on HULU plus, I really like the show and I do see everyones point on the resources they can go to for old technologies. I'm just going with it for now lol. Its not real life its entertainment.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                  Would have made a better movie.
                  It will get old pretty quick as a series.
                  Bingo .. ^

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I just watched the 3rd episode, it only is getting worse. Nbc just ordered a full season but I don't really see how it will survive in it's time slot against Castle and H5O. I see a it being moved and then canceled with the remaining episodes in the can being aired online. Kripke needs to concentrate on Supernatural.
                    Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

new episode today.

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                        new episode today.
                        Tonight or last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                          Tonight or last night?
                          last night, season 1, ep. 11.

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                            last night, season 1, ep. 11.
                            drats, i went to bed early so i guess i'll have to see if it's on Hulu.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                              drats, i went to bed early so i guess i'll have to see if it's on Hulu.
                              i watch my shows on here.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Comment

Just got done with prison break and started watching this one. Good so far.

I've seen Breaking Bad, Lost, Weeds, The office (funniest show I've seen since chapelle's show) prison break dragged on a bit too much but its still my favorite. Might give Fringe a shot after I'm done with the season on Netflix.
                                Last edited by 10thAnnivCB7; 09-04-2013, 10:01 PM.
                                10th Anniversary Accord.
                                05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
                                X