Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saysana13b
    Quick question, wheres the nearest JY to you?

I would have gone with the Greddy lip, but thats me. I'm also talking if I was rich LOL but since I'm not, I would have gone with your choice too.

rich talk......
    anyway, the nearest one would be "ACE"..
    or you can always go to "UPULL"

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I like the legend lip...just my opinion :-)

Comment

Originally posted by GSaccord
        I like the legend lip...just my opinion :-)

yep......thats what i'm going for now....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

hey bro..i said greddy but that just me, like i have money to..

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
          too bad seattle silver's are the best.
          ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

so i had a quick question and mostly likely it has been posted but i just wanted to make sure, would any lip from a 91-95 legend 2dr coupe fit exactly on the cb7's?
            Last edited by GSaccord; 01-28-2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GSaccord
              so i had a quick question and mostly likely it has been posted but i just wanted to make sure, would any lip from a 91-95 legend 2dr coupe fit exactly on the cb7's?

as everyone said...it should....
              (correct me if i'm wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                if ur car is dropped....the legend lip, you do not want the greddy lip to touch the ground, its relatively fragile. but then again a lot of ppl rock it, ask Ronald_Type-R how he likes it.

how did u take this pic. what did u do to have the hood look like that?

Backyard Customs
                Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                Building Fund: $0
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by byc_cb7
                  how did u take this pic. what did u do to have the hood look like that?
                  New JDM type hood. Pretty pricey. 20k. That doesn't include overnight shipment from Japan!

No I'm jp, its photoshopped. A person takes the photo once with the hood down, once with it up, and photoshops it... its easy but yet I don't want to list the directions.

Stock 10th Anniversary Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                    i would buy both and then send me the one you dont want ....lol

i would choose the legend one beacause it look more fitting on a cb7 and greddy stick out alittle to much doesnt really flow with car
                    i agree.. plus then you would save 150 or so and be able to slap a rear lip on! haha just a suggestion!

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

legend lip or get a sigma lip

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                        i agree.. plus then you would save 150 or so and be able to slap a rear lip on! haha just a suggestion!

ahh...i like that idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Saysana13b
                          New JDM type hood. Pretty pricey. 20k. That doesn't include overnight shipment from Japan!

No I'm jp, its photoshopped. A person takes the photo once with the hood down, once with it up, and photoshops it... its easy but yet I don't want to list the directions.
                          any link to download the photo shop software????

Backyard Customs
                          Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                          why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                          Building Fund: $0
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

I have photoshop CS2 woohoo!

Now that I look closer, you can tell its edited
                            Your man for wiring solutions!
                            CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                            CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

greddy, heres my greddy lip thats made for the 94-97 accords, they are a little longer in the sides about 2 inches, so i trimmed them to flush straight down, then used some screws in the bottom and used a pipe hanger thingy for added strength and support on each ends
                              671menace

Comment

i agree...although i do like the look of greedy lips they are fragile which for me personally would be a major factor when choosing between the two...and the price difference
                                1991 EX Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X