Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
    Here's one:
    If you have a removable drain cover, and solid aim, is pooping ok?
    I've done it once. It was winter and outside the shower was cold.
    I pee frequently.
    I'm more interested in how you've become dextrous with your anus.

... No homo.

Comment

I pee in the shower, but dropping a deuce is ridiculous. Take it from someone that's installed dozens and dozens of tubs and the associated plumbing, you do not want to try and get your crap through the drain plumbing. It's usually an inch and a half pipe with an S trap, then inch and a half pipe all the way to the drop pipe for the toilet. You plug that tub drain up, and the plumber will HATE you. Forget trying to get that single + shaped grate out of the tub drain, that's what's holding the rest of the drain plumbing in, if you get it out, all your shower water will end up in the room below, at great cost to the ceiling in that room, and anything under it.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I pee in the shower, but dropping a deuce is ridiculous. Take it from someone that's installed dozens and dozens of tubs and the associated plumbing, you do not want to try and get your crap through the drain plumbing. It's usually an inch and a half pipe with an S trap, then inch and a half pipe all the way to the drop pipe for the toilet. You plug that tub drain up, and the plumber will HATE you. Forget trying to get that single + shaped grate out of the tub drain, that's what's holding the rest of the drain plumbing in, if you get it out, all your shower water will end up in the room below, at great cost to the ceiling in that room, and anything under it.
        Im not sure where pooping in the shower came up but i hope people don't do it. What are you going to poop standing up? Then stand in a muck of poopy water? Yum

Comment

Wow great thread Tippeyyyy!

Yes i do, and as has been said, i don't look to do it, but if the occasion rises, i will!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            Wow great thread Tippeyyyy!

I don't see you with a great thread such as this.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
              I'm more interested in how you've become dextrous with your anus.

... No homo.
              It's only like an 8 inch drop.....

I installed that particular shower. We don't have any of that. It just goes down some pipe then pools in the tank till the pump kicks on.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              Im not sure where pooping in the shower came up but i hope people don't do it. What are you going to poop standing up? Then stand in a muck of poopy water? Yum
              Remove the drain cover and squat.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Do you really take Geoff seriously?
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                  Do you really take Geoff seriously?
                  About half. I believe he would shit in the shower, he seems to have that figured out, despite his views on other topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    I don't see you with a great thread such as this.
                    Damn brah, i wasn't being sarcastic....

this thread is hilarious.

Stop trolling foo.

Comment

There's just something about running water that makes me want to piss.
                      Originally posted by chessboxer
                      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                        the majority of guys do it including me but the question i ask around is

Do WOMEN pee in the shower?
                        im gonna go with his comment and yes i pee in shower

Comment

I often pee in the shower.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

even if a girl did they wouldnt post up i bet hahaha

Comment

My wife doesn't. She gets pissed when I do, even if she isn't in there.
                              Silly non-penis people.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                                My wife doesn't. She gets pissed when I do, even if she isn't in there.
                                Silly non-penis people.
                                wifey yells at me not to do it but the running water just drags the pee outta me
                                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X