Back in the game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the game!!!

Well, last year I sold my Arcadia cb cause I moved to the virgin islands(which was a blast). But I recently came back and have been lacking a car. Last week, my father and I were driving by the Toyota dealership when I noticed a black sedan sitting at the back of their lot. Long story short, they were sending it to wholesale and wanted $900 for it. So I checked it out. Only has a quarter size spot of rust on the rear right and it needs a dizzy bushing(tach is bouncing like crazy). So I bought it.

The best part is, a friend of mine sold me his wreaked Cd5 for 400 a few weeks ago, so now I have an engine to do my all motor build with(I was going to drop that motor in a 79 civic, but the frame was rusted way more than was redeemable).

Anyways, I'm back, and it sure does feel good to be under the hood of a cb again.

Congratulations!

Pardon my peculiar curiosity but I have one Burning question. Have you cut your hair or are you still rocking the luscious locks?

=p

Comment

what island were u on? st croix or st thomas?

Comment

I was wondering what happened to you!

Sounds like a good deal. The bouncing tach might just be the ignitor. Easy enough to fix (and junkyard replacements are cheap, if not free.)

Comment

Working...
        X