Di2accord : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride man! Good job! I like the muffler the most,lol
    I am still interested in getting one,you said it's a deep tone,any loud? I know for sure it's louder than stock,but enought to catch the cop attn? then that's not good. I really wanna know the level of it,thanx man!

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

yo the shit is hot feeling the rims alot

Comment

A+++++ love the exhaust ive only seen the angle up style on few cars once i get some more money im going to have mine done like that not feeling the wheels though but its still pimp

Comment

A+++++ love the exhaust ive only seen the angle up style on few cars once i get some more money im going to have mine done like that not feeling the wheels though but its still pimp

Comment

I am still interested in getting one,you said it's a deep tone,any loud? I know for sure it's louder than stock,but enought to catch the cop attn? then that's not good. I really wanna know the level of it,thanx man!
            yea its a nice deep tone when its still cold you can barely hear the exhaust but when you run it a bit (about for an hour){freeway style} it gets loud still has the nice deep tone hmm cops hasnt really hassled me but when you WOT you'll hear it alright haha
            Beast: Evo X
            Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

thanx man for the answer.I saw you had a customized piping to go with that muffler? I only have a stock one,will it fit? Thanx!O,and what do you think about the welding job? Gonna cost a lot?

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

!!!!update Update Update!!!!

Pics On First Page....

Comment

nice ride....!! love it!
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                    Prrrrrrrrrrr thats cool man i like!!!!!! keep up the good work!
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                      nice ride....!! love it!
                      ty trying to just stay in the game....

Comment

Very nice. I can't tell any difference between the before and now pics. I'm guessing the 6th gen coupe wheels were tossed in favor of the new wheels?

Are you from the Mira Mesa area? The pics sure look like it, esp the industrial park. Man when I lived in SD, there were no meets ever, now all the SD people are popping up!

Comment

yup you got it right on the dot i do live in mira mesa.. and you gotta it opposite i put the buddy clubs aside and put the 6th gen rims on cuz the tires are bald on the buddy clubs and i dont wanna ruin the rims so i put 6th gens on... yea the cars pretty much the same but i got of stuff to install so when they get on they'll be put on

Comment

our exhaust's own!..apexi n1 represent!..

^sold

Comment

Super duper clean mang, love the ride
                              U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Car lookis good those si rims

Comment

Working...
                                X