Who owns a Razr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMcb7
    I just want a lightweight phone that I can easily carry in my pocket (never got that with nextel) that is functional and some style points don't hurt either.

I read other reviews about it, and it sounds like if your a heavy user the razr is not for you.
    I concur w/ both of these statements Josh, actually that is the same feeling I had explained. Unfortunately, when I left Nextel, I did it for a bigger phone but size was never an issue to me.

I actually do have some gripes w/ my sidekick as well. Sometimes the data service gets a bit laggy (late emails and less than 56k loading speeds), plus the fact that you can't make your own ringtones as I was before w/ Nextel was kinda ***.

But overall, I'm very satisfied w/ T-mo, and I'm paying about $130 a month for me and my gf on a familyplan w/1000at, free n&w, 50 state calling, unlimited sk2 data on both lines, free m2m, etc. And when I check the minute usage, its around 1600at but only 500 billable mins, and over 6000 n&w mins. I think that would classify me as a power user.

I digress, sounds like the pocketability & sex appeal will win you over with the RAZR, good luck there.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

I can't fukk with Razr's...strictly PDA phones or better. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Sidekick so I have wireless broadband though. For like $20 a month you can't really beat that ...

I'm rockin a Treo 650 right now btw. MP3 ringtones, Windows Media Player, internet, BT, touchscreen...you name it it probably has it, and if not the 700 does. My only wish is to be able to change the case...but fukk it. Battery life is pretty good if I'm not on the net all day and the reception is impeccable. I'm a big fan.

EVERY Motorola phone I've had in the past has died (Timeport, V60). I'm never messing with them again.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I wanted one a couple years back but now that evryone got them I'll pass. Everyone of my fellow sales guys at work have damn raz, they thinkits the shit. Since i switched from Cingular to Sprint I'm thinking about getting the Samsung Blade which is similar but much better than the Moto razr.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          thats good..my cheap ass LG i have to recharge everyday...

And I charge my new Sony once a week....

Comment

Holy cracka moly ! What Sony is this? Sounds like a phone for me!
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

im sticking with my samsung e105 phone it is reliable not too small and i barely ever charge it the razr looks weird and useless imo

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                I wanted one a couple years back but now that evryone got them I'll pass. Everyone of my fellow sales guys at work have damn raz, they thinkits the shit. Since i switched from Cingular to Sprint I'm thinking about getting the Samsung Blade which is similar but much better than the Moto razr.
                Ha... I have had the Samsung a900 for about a month and a half now.<--(perks of working for a cell phone store) It is way better then the razr. The "power vision" is probably about 10x faster then the web on the sidekick.. It has full browser just like the sidekick.. Mp3, a lot of memory (I have a 30 min. video on my phone), damn good pictures, mobile t.v... Lot's of goodies... I love my phone.. It just looks better then the razr too..

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordaz
                  Ha... I have had the Samsung a900 for about a month and a half now.<--(perks of working for a cell phone store) It is way better then the razr. The "power vision" is probably about 10x faster then the web on the sidekick.. It has full browser just like the sidekick.. Mp3, a lot of memory (I have a 30 min. video on my phone), damn good pictures, mobile t.v... Lot's of goodies... I love my phone.. It just looks better then the razr too..
                  Right on, I really thinking about getting one but the prices are kinda up there still. I dont even like camera phones but all the other shit is pretty cool. I think ima get one for my birthday.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

yup i got my silver one with cingular

pros:
                    small, flat, nice camera, usb port

cons:
                    opens almost 180 degrees so it feels weird when ure talking, bigger than it really seems, battery life sucks ass (charge every day or every other day), fone gets laggy when u have too much picture/music on it

i still like it! big upgrade from my nokia 6010! lol
                    Frost White CB7 Crew #28
                    RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordaz
                      Yeah. The A900 definitely out-classes the RAZR and Sprint didn't cripply the BT like Verizon did.

RAZR is an average phone with average features in a great package. The A900 is a great phone with excellent features in a great package. Its as simple as that.

Man, do you guys never talk on the phone? I talk like 2 hours a day and find myself charging my phones daily.

Comment

damn the V3 is everywhere, I own a Panasonic x800, nice phone, i love the phone, it easy to use and it light weight too, it small as a V3
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by YellowCord; 01-13-2006, 05:57 PM.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

i got a black one with cingular and its bad ass!

Check Out My Car

Comment

I have the Sony Z520a. nice phone, like I said, I only charge it once a week. Plus it has bluetooth.

Comment

I had a Motorola V557. The screen was the best I've seen on any flip phone (prior to the razor). BUT I had some major issues with that phone. For one the battery took like 8-9 hours to charge. SLOW GUI with bugs that would make me have to take the batt out and put it back in to reset the thing. And a little butten that connected me to the net everytime I accadently pressed it (which I often did)... Not acceptable at all!!
                              Took the phone back within a week of getting it and got a Nokia 6230 and never looked back
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

i have the black razor from cingular, i bought it about 6 months ago, the only question i have is how do you guys get the video recorder to come up, it must have it cause it says i have space,and i have the stupid hellomoto video saved on there,but i dont know how to make it come up, the only thing i can get to come up is the camara part, is there a certain menu u have to go to, any info would be appreciated, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X