Clutch issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch issues.

I have a pretty good idea that my clutch is on its way out. But I have some concerns. The grab/slip is inconsistent. Some times it slips like hell and the next day it grips great. Like today after work, Shifted to 4th and floored it, rpms shot up. Tried that a few minutes later gripped well. How ever on high rpm shifts it always slips, never can get a firm engagement, and I use to be able to chrip 2nd. Two things come to mind, 1 rear main seal. Or two I replaced the master/slave about 6 months ago. a few months after that this started, is there a adjustment on the slave that could contribute to this? I already have a Exedy oem kit on the way, I know the disc is low, but not sure why.
    wat?

I don't think there is anything you can do to the slave besides bleeding it.
    I know on the MC there is a threaded bolt( for a lack of words) that you can adjust for the height of the pedal, maybe that has something to do with it?

Comment

No need to bleed it, pedal pressure is always good. and yes I have tried added free-play didn't really help.
      wat?

Comment

If it was a Hydrulic issue the problem would be opposite

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
          If it was a Hydrulic issue the problem would be opposite
          Correct.
          wat?

Comment

Working...
          X