Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

side marker lights problem(on a prelude)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

side marker lights problem(on a prelude)

My side marker light wont turn on,only my turning signal turns on.but the one thats supposed to glow with the parking light on wont work. i checked my fuses and there all good.

Check your wires.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

sounds like you hooked in the wrong wire. The turn signals/side markers in the headlight assembly stay on, when you turn on your blinker they go off when the bumper lights go on...when the bumper lights go off the side lights come on.
      ____

Comment

it was working fine b4. until one day it just stopped. and i went to check the lights and they both blew so i changed them still didnt work, so i cleaned the housing...still didnt work..idk what else to try

Comment

check ur fuses.

:Back In Business...

Comment

i checked all of them the one under the hood and under the steering wheel..

Comment

did you check the bulb...theres a bulb with two filaments and one with one you need the one with two if you want parking lights on and the turn signal to work! other than that, thats all i would know to do

Comment

Working...
              X