CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Other Automotive > Other Automotive Members Rides

Old 04-08-2017, 11:17 AM   #1
wed3k
Contributing Member

wed3k seems to have made some friends! wed3k seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to wed3k
wed3k : 1967 Chevrolet Camaro

ya ya, its an american car. Ive been doing LS swaps for the past 4 years so i got suckered into buying a cheap project which is going to turn into a money pit.

So far its all stripped down to the body and awaiting floor pan, mini tubs and a basic 4 point cage.

Then im ordering a full frame from Roadster Shop, once its rolling again then its back to bodywork.

It will have a Dart 441 cid, LS based motor with twin turbos. Hoping to hit 1200

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.
wed3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:55 PM   #2
foamypirate
Generous Douchebag

foamypirate seems to have made some friends! foamypirate seems to have made some friends!
That's some serious win right there. Foamy approves.
foamypirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #3
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
That body would look nothing like that in any other part of the country if it were sold for "cheap".

Still, that's awesome! Do you have most of the trim.and hardware for it?

And since you're cutting out metal in the rear anyway, why not a C4 rear IRS and make a sweet retromod out of it?
If you see any threads or posts of mine whose picture links are broken (there are a lot), please send me a link to the thread. I will gladly fix them. I don't see it as a fruitless burden. This site has helped give me quite a bit of my drive and passion for cars, and fixing my picture links is the least I can do to give back.
Jarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #4
Grumpys93
Contributing Member

Grumpys93 seems to have made some friends!
I was wondering what you were going to do with that Christmas bonus of yours. Excited to see this develop
FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93
Grumpys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:12 AM   #5
wed3k
Contributing Member

wed3k seems to have made some friends! wed3k seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to wed3k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
That body would look nothing like that in any other part of the country if it were sold for "cheap".

Still, that's awesome! Do you have most of the trim.and hardware for it?

And since you're cutting out metal in the rear anyway, why not a C4 rear IRS and make a sweet retromod out of it?
Nah I have nothing but some glass and wing windows.

It's getting a strange 9" with a 4 link. It will be setup for mainly straight line on the street. I'm in the process of finishing the mini tubs and I mocked up the 4 point cage tonight. I'm going to be running out of money soon lol.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.
wed3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:00 AM   #6
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
I hope you've driven something with heim joints at every point on the trailing arms on the street. It's rough.
If you see any threads or posts of mine whose picture links are broken (there are a lot), please send me a link to the thread. I will gladly fix them. I don't see it as a fruitless burden. This site has helped give me quite a bit of my drive and passion for cars, and fixing my picture links is the least I can do to give back.
Jarrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: