Alarm Wire Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarm Wire Help

So I was given an alarm by one of my friends who bought one but received 2 so they gave me the other. I'm pretty good with wiring stuff but never have installed an alarm so I will upload the picture out the book and see if anyone can help. The instructions weren't clear to me but if someone can go off of this a break it down wire for wire that'd help a bunch!!! Thanks

Can anyone help with this?? There are ones that I understand but others... I'm not too sure about. BTW its just an alarm with door lock/unlock.
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Which wires do you specifically need help with?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

central control lock ones really
      Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
      Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
      Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

Without the main manual you will have some issues getting the locks to work... The relays are internal on the unit. So it have two five wire relays built into for lock in case you need to isolate the locks away from the switch or the locks are reverse polarity... Since you basically do not know what you are doing you will have trouble testing them to figure out what they do......

I recommend getting a real / name brand alarm and not wasting your time...

Comment

it seems like it goes connected to another module no!?

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

let's see you have an orange, yellow, white wire with corresponding wires with the black stripes. I'm assuming those are opposite polarities...uhhh it's really hard to say without more details

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
            X