Brake master cylinder brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake master cylinder brace

Has anyone looked into a brake master cylinder brace for our cb7? I did a search in this forum and couldn’t find anything. I just happened to look into them yesterday and they seem to be pretty interesting.
    There are videos online of BMCs movement before and after.

Never heard of them, but it seems like a great idea for autoX or roadracing, as those sports usually require a lot of heavy braking. I’d be curious to throw a GoPro in the bay and lock up the brakes at a decent speed to see how/if our firewall flexs.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

they have them for civics/integra (go figure). when ever I see someone pumping brake pedal I see the brake booster moving do it deff a good upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        they have them for civics/integra (go figure). when ever I see someone pumping brake pedal I see the brake booster moving do it deff a good upgrade
        Yeah, I have been looking into them. Seems like it’s actually a useful mod. But then again, nothing cb7 specific. It’d have to be custom made.

Comment

Working...
        X