Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff, you should make a list on the first post of each event, meet, track day (etc.). So everyone would be able to see the list.

Such as:

(date) - (event name, meet, track name, etc.) - (link - if there is one)

Just a suggestion.

May 23 & 24 - 2009 Buschur Racing Sport Compact Nationals - Summit Motorsports Speedway
    http://www.buschurforums.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=21786

I'll have more to post within the next few weeks.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Oh yeah, should we see if Cisco could make this a sticky? Just a thought
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
        Jeff, you should make a list on the first post of each event, meet, track day (etc.). So everyone would be able to see the list.

Such as:

(date) - (event name, meet, track name, etc.) - (link - if there is one)

Just a suggestion.

May 23 & 24 - 2009 Buschur Racing Sport Compact Nationals - Summit Motorsports Speedway
        http://www.buschurforums.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=21786

I'll have more to post within the next few weeks.
        I will do that soon
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
          Oh yeah, should we see if Cisco could make this a sticky? Just a thought
          I will bring it up , however I think we will just have to keep bumping , due to the fact we have one already.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
            I will do that soon

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
              I was thinking that we need a place to talk about meets of all types (what ever).
              What I would like to get from this thread is meet ideas (mini meets , track days , cruises, whatever)

there will also be info on the planed meets here .

Lets see those ideas people .
              moved from other thread....

This one is for next year...

I want to book a cottage for a couple nights at Buck Creek State Park in Springfield. The cottages are big enough to sleep 6-8 people easily. (no sleeping on the ground, Jake ) They have a kitchen, tv/dvd, fire ring, grill. I'll even cook. Of course, all donations for the food and cost of cottage would be gladly accepted. Let me know what you all think.
              CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

i like the cookout idea or a variation of it. on a sunday get some cornhole, washer bullseye, or horseshoes. just hang out and drink beer all day.

Comment

So gibbsy is all about the drinkin' and the cornhole. I'll keep that in mind at the next meet. lol

Comment

Originally posted by gibbsrcing View Post
                    i like the cookout idea or a variation of it. on a sunday get some cornhole, washer bullseye, or horseshoes. just hang out and drink beer all day.
                    i agree with u gibbs. for some reason i like private grass vs public asphalt

i like the cabin idea alot but are their 2 close together? im guessing that 6-8 is with ppl sharing beds. we men dont like share, especially beds, lol

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                      i agree with u gibbs. for some reason i like private grass vs public asphalt

i like the cabin idea alot but are their 2 close together? im guessing that 6-8 is with ppl sharing beds. we men dont like share, especially beds, lol
                      well, when we stayed there, i'm pretty sure there were a couple that we close together. the cabin we were in had 4 beds plus a pull-out couch. so yes, some sharing might be involved. there's always the floor for those with sleeping bags and we could also bring inflatables beds. just a idea.
                      CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

YAY BUTT SEX!

anyway I belive the cabin my sister and the dude she was hittin was right accorss the from ours and there is more then enough room

beer and hanging out add lil corn hole sounds good to me

Comment

jeff is always up for butt sex, but u really want to say that in a thread your wife is in?

this is why i sit in the corner at meets, so i can watch everyone.... and have my backside protected

btw just a weekend of relaxin, talkin cb7s, gettin drunk, watchin jeff try to play his brand of cornhole. sounds good and entertaining
                          Last edited by kc8enb07; 10-08-2008, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                            jeff is always up for butt sex, but u really want to say that in a thread your wife is in?

this is why i sit in the corner at meets, so i can watch everyone.... and have my backside protected

btw just a weekend of relaxin, talkin cb7s, gettin drunk, watchin jeff try to play his brand of cornhole. sounds good and entertaining

I'm a pimp you dident know .

Comment

jeffy its gonna take a lot of beer. but i wont remember anyway. lol

Comment

jeffy its gonna take a lot of beer. but i wont remember anyway. lol

lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X