Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to be off here for a while I have to get my pc in for work so call me.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

hmm...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
        more of a project than an "easy" fix he thought maybe
        I sold it! ...sold it to Nic and Jaime ( ArcadiaCB7 and Frostychic )

after I replaced some parts...I wasn't allowed to keep more than 2 cars ( limited parking )

APARTMENT COMPLEXES FTMFL :

the shifter cable that I replaced...snapped. and a brand new one was $135 from Honda...

so..I just ended up selling it to close friends and fellow cb7tuner members ( couple )
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
          and while your putting on those cam gears you might aswell put a new water pump and timeing belt aswell.

hmm...

how about...add in Cam seals...balance shaft belt and seals...front main seal...and new oil pump!

to prevent ANY mishaps down the road...

NOTE: those balance shaft seals like to back out...so Id replace em..and put little dabs of JB weld in front of the seals to prevent them from walking out!

you can always break the little hardend dabs when you need to replace the seals!
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
            hmm...

how about...add in Cam seals...balance shaft belt and seals...front main seal...and new oil pump!

to prevent ANY mishaps down the road...

NOTE: those balance shaft seals like to back out...so Id replace em..and put little dabs of JB weld in front of the seals to prevent them from walking out!

you can always break the little hardend dabs when you need to replace the seals!
            Not a good idea at all. The shaft spins within the inner diameter of the seal, if your "dabs" worked, they would prevent this and tear up the seal. The seal does not spin within the bore it seals. Get the Honda metal retainer design to prevent this, period!
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
              Not a good idea at all. The shaft spins within the inner diameter of the seal, if your "dabs" worked, they would prevent this and tear up the seal. The seal does not spin within the bore it seals. Get the Honda metal retainer design to prevent this, period!
              well im too lazy to do all that crap anyways so screw it

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Hey guys guess what, I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!! I am now an employee at Panera Bread WOOO! Also my computer decided it didn't want to connect to cb7tuner's server any more. It's not my internet connection, other computers on my network work, so any ideas?
                Last edited by bluecb7; 10-24-2007, 09:53 PM.
                Originally posted by 92dm
                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                VOUCHES
                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

not at the moment

Comment

Are all of you guys up near Columbus? Do you ever make it down to the Cincy area at all? I would like to meet you all sometime but since I moved to Louisville for work Columbus is a loooong drive now.
                    Jason

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                      I've done this before....and I haven't had any problems with it!

( its a TEMP fix )

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by terminator2373
                        Are all of you guys up near Columbus? Do you ever make it down to the Cincy area at all? I would like to meet you all sometime but since I moved to Louisville for work Columbus is a loooong drive now.
                        Jason
                        At least five of us are up in columbus that i know of. I have not gone to cincy in a while but i am always up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                          At least five of us are up in columbus that i know of. I have not gone to cincy in a while but i am always up for it.
                          i cant but ill ride!!!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

pussy!!! you can drive between me and who ever else goes down from here.

Comment

Am i the only member from Chillicothe? who is the closest to me?
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                                Am i the only member from Chillicothe? who is the closest to me?
                                probably whoever lives in cincy. Well i think chillicothe is closer to cincy then it is columbus.

Comment

Working...
                                X