Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Are EBAY headers that bad?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow sounds like ebay mods are not worth it thanks for the input everyone foreal,

When i got my cb i just wanted every mod possible ebay just seemed like the quickest route but didnt know how bad ebay stuff was that was my main reason for asking guys

I wouldnt trust my life with ebay lol

no bueno.

Comment

i have a ebay header.... i fuckin love it. and yes its cheap but im not the richest motherfcker in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
        Wow sounds like ebay mods are not worth it thanks for the input everyone foreal,

When i got my cb i just wanted every mod possible ebay just seemed like the quickest route but didnt know how bad ebay stuff was that was my main reason for asking guys

no bueno.
        Some of the stuff you find there is OK, some of it not so much.

The best deals are the "name brand" used items. Or people that are selling real parts at a lower then retail price, Ive had good sucsess with stuff like that too.

Its the no name generic stuff thats usually the culprit.

To be fair once I got a decent gasket on mine (I found a Megan header at the wreckers and the gasket was a different material) and some locktite on hte bolts, I never had another problem with it. So it didnt leak anymore, but I still didnt see a noticeable power increase. Mind you, I never really deove mine all that hard so its unlikley I would have noticed anyways.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post

no bueno.
          You can load your car up with useless mods for very little money with "ebay" parts... But parts that look "fast" and don't add a worthwhile amount of power are no better than oversized "type R" or "TURBO" decals on an otherwise stock car!

A Bisimoto header alone will make more power than all the "ebay" bolt-ons combined.

Comment

How much $$ cost the bisi?

Comment

One million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                One million dollars.

hahaha
                Last edited by Alex 90DX; 10-20-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Can you tell me the difference between the f22a4 and f22a6 header or exhaust manifold. They look the same to me from what I've seen but i never study them side by side.
                  FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                  Pm meX
                  I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                  H22A Swap
                  I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

The A4 manifold is tubular steel, the A6 manifold is cast iron. Quite different.

CBAccordA4 and Alex_90dx... please resize your signatures, or they will be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by F22BPR View Post
                      How much $$ cost the bisi?
                      $629 for the group buy price.

$849 is retail, we still have some materials so if you are interested I might be able to uphold the group buy price

Let me know
                      Randy@Bisimoto.com
                      Bisimoto Engineering
                      Randy@Bisimoto.com
                      (888)-922-6686

Comment

Forget the header and boost it... THAT will give you a power increase.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 90DX View Post
                          i have a ebay header.... i fuckin love it. and yes its cheap but im not the richest motherfcker in the world...
                          Thats the POV I was looking for ha thank you lol im not the richest either thats y i was asking it looks good in the engine bay but from what ppl are telling me its not worth it what kind of exhaust system do you have hooked up to it?

Comment

I'm locking this shit. It seriously irritates me when people ask for advice, and then whine, complain, and ignore whatever people give until some other dumb fuck that knows no better comes along and says what they want to hear.

It's a cheap shit header. You get what you pay for. No added performance, and it won't be as reliable as a quality piece, or a new OEM piece. That is your answer. Buy your fucking cheap header and shut the fuck up. We don't need 3 pages for you to understand that.

Comment

Working...
                            X