veryu important ? for my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

veryu important ? for my friends

ok my aunt gave me her skittle (NEON) and she doesnt have a title for it, (by the way its not stolen, and shes had it for 3 years. now how do i go bout gettin the title for thiscar so my girl can drive to work and school,(im not gonna drive this as my cb7 is teh hotness whoop whoop), so cmon fellow members please help me on how i can get the title for the car???
    Last edited by crazybajapanti; 07-17-2005, 06:52 AM. Reason: correcting spelling
    im rockin the jdm all stock, cmon be original bitshes!!!

Mc Donalds/Orlando meet 7/23/05

Well what year is it? There is a certain year limit that the car wont need a title. Well at least mine doesnt and its a 90.
    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

yeah ^ what he said, and man come on, atleast check the spelling on the TITLE of your thread

Comment

thanks

yeah thanks, fix the thread title, and the car is a 95 dont know if that will work or anythin, i live in tampa, thanx for the responses, anymore info on how else i can does this? anyone? maybe rebels?
        im rockin the jdm all stock, cmon be original bitshes!!!

Mc Donalds/Orlando meet 7/23/05

Comment

why don't you contact your local dmv?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

you don't need a title to drive a car, you just need a title to own a car... and a title to get it registered... and thus procure insurance.

as it stands right now, you are driving a car that legally belongs to the person/company that holds the title.

if your aunt is still making payments on the car, then the company to which she is making payments owns/holds the title.

again, contact your local dmv. also inform your aunt that she'll have to play an active role as it sounds as though she is the active title owner/holder.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

but, elliot is a brainiac^^^ love that guy
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

At least is NY state there is a form to fill out to get a duplicate title. If your aunt is the owner of the car all she has to do is fill out the form and pay a small fee and she'll get a duplicate in the mail in a few weeks. I know is the same for NJ, but not sure for other states.

GL

X

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                but, elliot is a brainiac^^^ love that guy
                he just uses "common" sense. but i mean seriously. obviously the DMV will be issuing you a title because when you move to another state you show prev. title and they issue you a new one. *not bill of sale. etc but that would also aid in procurment of a new title.

Comment

Working...
                X