Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
        i spot me some dawn power dissolver
        im for damn sure i dont see it. lol

Comment

i recognized that white gelly foam (no homo)
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Lmao all homo.

The project is coming along nicely.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
              Lmao all homo.

The project is coming along nicely.
              thanks tony.. finally all the hard work is done. well to me i guess, wetsand, prime, wetsand, then paint is next lol

yea thats the good old degreaser from work lol
              Last edited by oneoffaccord; 02-29-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Things are looking really good right now. Getting alot done right now. Heres whats going on

rear quarter windows out

Spoiler is taken off and taken apart, even replaced the 3rd brake light bulb now.

Hatch is taken apart of all wiring, wiper motor and taken off car.

Hatch wiring and hardware bagged

underhalf of spoiler and rear quarter window moldings sanded down and sprayed with trim black. as we speak they are drying

Comment

Picked up a thermostat with the gasket and NGK Iridium spark plugs. Right tail light sourced from Colorado. Energy Suspension rear trailing arm bushing and Prothane front sway bar end links coming from Summit Racing.

More update on car tomorrow night, taking a break from the garage tonight

Comment

Its nice to see that theres still people out there that will take the time to do things right. Nice job man.
                    ODBWeldingWerks
                    Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

Originally posted by 91b20ed View Post
                      Its nice to see that theres still people out there that will take the time to do things right. Nice job man.
                      thank you man, i hate doing shit half ass. it will only get you so far before you will end up doing it all over agian.

Comment

Got the hatch body work all done and primed. going to sand down it tomorrow and spray some more primer then it should be good to paint.

wing primed also

Comment

reconditioned the heater valve bracket and replaced the hose aswell. i had to use a peice of heater hose i had laying around. cut to fit. couldnt even tell.

i did replace those hose clamps, didnt like them at all. basically they were too big

subframe was installed also. just need to get these sway bar endlinks and its set

Comment

Good work man! It's nice to see the attention your putting into the things that 99% of people won't see. Your blue accord is an insperation to me.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
                              Good work man! It's nice to see the attention your putting into the things that 99% of people won't see. Your blue accord is an insperation to me.
                              thank you man. i just cant half ass this engine bay. the amount of work put into it doesnt need rusted brackets or clamps

Comment

wing, hatch, rear filler panel and mirrors are all primed. While they are drying ill play some GT5 lol

base of the mirrors taken off, taped off mirror and sanded down

rear filler panel primed

wing and mirrors primed

hatch primed. the black spot is POR15. there was a rust spot on both sides. This will never rust agian

Comment

Working...
                                X