Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

omfg wtf!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blk93 View Post
    LOL aint nothing like feeling good enough to let everyone pass you and say DAMN that things almost 20 years old. i take so much pride in my cb.

the better you look, the slower you should go haha
    try driving a 34 year old car, especially a VEGA !!!
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by NASSEAMACCORD View Post
      lx
      Well don't trip on ur ABS cuz u never had it. LX's don't come with ABS.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
        ROFL

HEY where are the pics? come on

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Originally posted by blk93 View Post
          ROFL

HEY where are the pics? come on
          what are you talkin bout there posted on the front page???
          On To The Next One!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
            ya but when you have abs on your car you can feel the brake pedal bouncing back and forth a little on your foot and i felt that in my car and i thought i read somewhere that my car has it??? well it doesnt matter now.fml
            On To The Next One!!!

Comment

this sucks man, i rear ended a suv a couple of months ago, same exact damage as yours. At that moment, all that went through my head was i f*** up.....again!! this time it was on slow moving traffic, i took my eyes off the road to my ipod and on that second, this lady slamms her brakes because the car in front wanted to change lanes.....

I didn't blame anyone but me, and my baby was destroyed. I fixed her up for a while but ended at the junkyard after i stripped her off for my coupe

Next time man, makes sure you keep your distance, also always be prepared to be a defensive driver, only if you have no way out always get out the way. I prefer ramming a solid wall instead of another car, like i did a couple years back

Good luck to you man, don't drive with no license or ins, don't mess your young record anymore. we all learned from our mistakes but also learn from the mistakes of others. don't drink and drive

later

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

bro i had to post a pic

too similar!

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                  this sucks man, i rear ended a suv a couple of months ago, same exact damage as yours. At that moment, all that went through my head was i f*** up.....again!! this time it was on slow moving traffic, i took my eyes off the road to my ipod and on that second, this lady slamms her brakes because the car in front wanted to change lanes.....

I didn't blame anyone but me, and my baby was destroyed. I fixed her up for a while but ended at the junkyard after i stripped her off for my coupe

Next time man, makes sure you keep your distance, also always be prepared to be a defensive driver, only if you have no way out always get out the way. I prefer ramming a solid wall instead of another car, like i did a couple years back

Good luck to you man, don't drive with no license or ins, don't mess your young record anymore. we all learned from our mistakes but also learn from the mistakes of others. don't drink and drive

later
                  thanks man i respect the sympathy instead of flaming me like everyone else even though im pretty sure there is somewhere in the listings of this website that says flamming other people will get you banned but w/e... and i can still drive, my parents called back state farm and they said that i can still drive but i have to be a secondary drive or something, what it pretty much means is that i cant own a car and that its under my parents registration or something, what sucks is that i cant do anything to my car anymore because when the car was mine i got a bunch fo fix it tickets and my parents dont want that on any car they get me next that is now under there name.
                  On To The Next One!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                    bro i had to post a pic

too similar!
                    wow mirror image...
                    On To The Next One!!!

Comment

Flaming? No, that's what you're doing by calling us jerkoffs.

What we are doing is chastising you for driving like an idiot, and then whining about it on the internet, expecting sympathy.

This thread will be locked now. I'm tired of seeing you whining about it. Grow the fuck up, and learn to be responsible for your actions. PM me complaining about it, and I will ban you. I am sorry you wrecked your car.

Comment

Working...
                      X