Clear All

Originally posted by sunburn
    some people just love to throw away money
    im up for receiving money donations

Comment

yea me too
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

got the total labor cost on that nsx if we go route A, right under 3500 bux just on labor. That old school, its in marion county, the river valley district. its right by where 309 and 98 cross. I guess sum company may have bought the property but the school is still standing there. Got sum backround on the school as well. The property used to be a military storage area for chemicals. the school was built on the property afterwards and a large portion on the student body had gotten ill while being there. they had the same problems as people with radiation poisoning, BUT!! the gov tested the soil an what nots out there and nothing showed up from the tests saying there was radiation on the premises. River valley bought a new area and built new schools after the tests were done and abandoned the old area. I wana find the owner next time I go out there I'll take pics of it
        Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
        "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
        93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
        02 Avalanche

Comment

I think this is the place, but I'm not 100 percent sure. on top is that huge ass parking lot that I always see. an theres some small single roads around the buildings
          "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
          02 Avalanche

Comment

great we could all glow green in the pic we take lol j/k

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
              great we could all glow green in the pic we take lol j/k

lol
              I want me some radiation so i can look like this

Comment

whack, i hate this idea im goin to the trails and whoever wants to go there can go with me.you guys enjoy sitting in a parking lot again! leather is in hoes and starting on some other shit tomorrow! and the ohio cb7 stickers are almost done

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                  lol
                  I want me some radiation so i can look like this
                  Give me too much Tequila and i look lol
                  Last edited by sunburn; 10-13-2007, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    whack, i hate this idea im goin to the trails and whoever wants to go there can go with me.you guys enjoy sitting in a parking lot again! leather is in hoes and starting on some other shit tomorrow! and the ohio cb7 stickers are almost done

At the same time, like I said its about 30 minutes from mid ohio. I'm tryin to see if we can get anything through my work, as in an entry discount or what not on a day they have the track open . if u want to do more at the meets then throw ideas out an get info on what u wana do

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                    02 Avalanche

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue
                      At the same time, like I said its about 30 minutes from mid ohio. I'm tryin to see if we can get anything through my work, as in an entry discount or what not on a day they have the track open . if u want to do more at the meets then throw ideas out an get info on what u wana do
                      midohio could be cool

Comment

mid ohio is auto-x isn't it???

I don't know but trails would be sweet along with mid ohio. But depending on what it brings to the table.

Comment

Mid ohio i belive is a full on race track.

Comment

bigblue, u trying to kill us off w/ this school idea? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue
                              yeah mid ohio is a full race track its a road course or short track...but the only problem is you have to have a helmet!! good luck with all these guys buying 200 or more dollar helmets to come run around a course in there stock accords! thats why i say drag because you dont have to have the helmet and even stock who doesnt love running there car as hard as possible? im up for the investment on a helmet for mid ohio so i guess if everyone wants to do that im down! lmk...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

and also isnt it like 40 or 50 dollars to run mid ohio? national trails is only 10 dollars run as many times as u want! holla hoes

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X