idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idiot

Pull up in my wagon next to this idiot in a 92 sedan.
    I said, "You speak English?' (I live in LA)
    "ya man", he yells
    "hey good work on your CB7, Do you have a computer? see that link on my window...check it out"
    " No computer man...Hey it's a Honda not a CB7 can't you see"
    I tell him before the light changes to read his vin. He says "what's that?"
    I drive away!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

We should make a CJ7Tuner.com... just to confuse the hell out of people.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      lol yes!!!
      back at it again

Comment

I like the way you think...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

so you call the guy an idiot because he misunderstood you?

Sometimes people don't make sense.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

that'd be awesome if i still had my jeep.

Comment

even after i knew what a "cb7" was, i STILL called my car and all others "accords".. not everyone is an idiot just because they call their car what it IS rather than what the chassis code is..

and i call my current car a TL or TLS.. not a UA5..
              Last edited by Mista Juice; 09-29-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Most people have no clue that cars even have specific chassis codes so its not really all that surprising he didnt know what you were talking about

When I had my first cb with the decals on the windows....anytime I was asked about them (which was rare to say the least) everyone seemed to think it was c87tuner.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I agree... not knowing that it's a CB7 doesn't make him an idiot... but not knowing what his VIN is puts him in that category. I mean, you have to know what your VIN is to register and insure your car!

Comment

Some people only look at their VIN numbers when they need to register or insure, and it's brief. I can see people still not knowing what their VIN is.
                    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I agree... not knowing that it's a CB7 doesn't make him an idiot... but not knowing what his VIN is puts him in that category. I mean, you have to know what your VIN is to register and insure your car!
                      Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                      Some people only look at their VIN numbers when they need to register or insure, and it's brief. I can see people still not knowing what their VIN is.
                      and most likely they just hand over the reg

Comment

I would be inclined to agree with all of you if he pulled up in a stock car. But it had nice wheels and exhaust,new paint, lowered. Ok that still doesn't give him knowledge since anyone can shell over $ and get it done. But when I said check out the vin on the dash, he gave me a perplexed look as to say "what's a vin? " Then his response was "Hey this is NOT a CB7..it's a Honda"

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Anyone in the Honda tuning world should at least have some understanding of Honda's chassis codes... I mean, if you've bought a magazine in the past 10 years, chances are you'll see mention of "EG6" or "DC2"... maybe you don't know what CB7 means, but come on...

MOST Honda guys seem to refer to various models by these codes.

Comment

Yeah but people seem to confuse the Civic codes allot.

EH and EGs are always referred to as the same thing.

But the EG code is a Japan chassis while the EHs are US and Canadian chassis.

CB still retained the same code but they just changed the numbers 3, 7, 9 etc.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

"a lot". Two words.
                              Sorry... my 6th grade teacher hammered that into my head.

Yeah, we're pretty spoiled... we get the same CB code for every model in our generation. In this group especially, I think we just assume all other Hondas are the same. I still don't know most of the Civic codes (I also don't particularly care... )

Comment

Working...
                              X