• Show
Clear All

Mc.D's Monopoly Game 2011

anyone giving this a try this year?

so far I got...

green= pacific ave #338

orange= st.james place #329

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Dont eat there enough to warrant playing.

Comment

I have

Park Place

Indiana Ave.

Connecticut Ave

North Carolina Ave

New York Ave

BO railroad

Reading railroad.

Do the pieces not peel on the back and stick to the game board anymore? i just spent like 10 minutes trying to peel a duplicate of North Carolina.

* HEEHAW... i just noticed on the gameboard that there are little pockets to put the game pieces into.
      Last edited by Leung; 10-08-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Used to , but I realized that I'll develope heart disease before I win.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

my overweight co workers eat there a lot and I get sick just thinking about it. Your chances of winning anything besides more food is slim to none.
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

I just get a medium drink.. the greasy burgers always makes me sick.

Comment

You do realize you're playing a lotto, right?
              McDs will only put out a few Boardwalks, and only a few of one of each of the sections. Try ebaying the rare one you don't have.
              Deev and I are buds

Comment

Originally posted by S Swap View Post
                You do realize you're playing a lotto, right?
                yeah I eat fast food alot. so I might aswell save them & play it

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

word of advice, ive heard that they purposely separate the pieces from coast to coast. so you can only find certain ones on the east coast, some in the heartland, and some in the west coast. ask some peeps to send you some and share the wealth!

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                    word of advice, ive heard that they purposely separate the pieces from coast to coast. so you can only find certain ones on the east coast, some in the heartland, and some in the west coast. ask some peeps to send you some and share the wealth!
                    Yeah thats true. Certain pieces ( usually the "good" ones ) are only available in certain regions. The rest are available everywhere. So basically you have to travel around, which is stupid. Or try and find someone to split the prize with.
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I think thats what Ol' Gus is trying to do here folks. But Id have a hard time sending someone a winning piece and trusting them to share. Just sayin.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I have every game peice of every color (even the railroads) except 1 for each. I only need 1 stupid peice to win any prize. And have loads of duplicates. Gonna hit up eBay or boardwalk!! Lmao my mom had a coupon for 50 peice nuggets for $10 and we fed 8 people. Lol I usually just buy a medium soda.
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
                        X