Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My "ricer" K24 powered CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, the magazines are largely responsible for the emerging trends. Perhaps not so much in the areas with a high concentration of enthusiasts, where they can play off of each other, but in the other areas, it's the magazines that dictate what is cool to the kids. I'm a good example of that... I never had a "scene" to draw upon, so my knowledge of current trends came from magazines. It's true that they're doing good business... Civics and Integras sell, so they feature Civics and Integras. But they could expand their market with an occasional feature on less popular cars.
    If magazines featured amazing CBs, and sang their praises... the CB would be the next big Honda trend. Of course, I think I'd prefer that it wasn't!

2point6's car really isn't all that "dated" looking, either. The paintjob is a classic look. Not exactly in with today's trends, but not representative of 2002-2003's wild body kid, underbody neon, and pastel paint trends either. It's timeless.

And yeah, hellaflush seems to be on the way out. It's about time! I don't even know what's in anymore... I don't see anything that could even be called a 'style' these days.

Comment

I saw this on AZHT a few minutes ago

Comment

got damn street racers.. nice swap man, turned out super clean.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          Ya speedfr3ak you gotta type a lil better, in texts u do ok, here u jack it all up.

That's a pretty ass bay buy oogly filer
          yo bro i had a screamin 1 month old in my hands what more u want bro u try it lol
          Originally posted by deevergote
          This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
          i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Do you always have a screaming child in your hands? Because I haven't been able to understand what you type since 2009.

Comment

meth is a hell of a drug.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

wow awesome swap! mad props

is it fast?

Comment

458whp... I'd say so.

Comment

Scott, come back to the H. that is all.
                    www.850fab.com
                    IG - @850Fab
                    FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Originally posted by 98vtec View Post
                      Scott, come back to the H. that is all.
                      I still have my all motor H22 car... just made 336whp and 234wtq with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post

Been quietly lately, as have I. Just haven't heard anything from you.
                        www.850fab.com
                        IG - @850Fab
                        FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

What do you think about the oem 'vtec killer' setup on the k series. I already have a K24a4 out of an 04 accord, a 5spd trans, and mounts. I was thinking about getting the k24a1 crv head and swapping exhaust rockers to the intake side, putting in some conventional vtec cams and different rods/pistons. I know its not the best for bottom end power, but the top end should be nice. Thoughts?

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Mr. Soichiro Honda would approve of all of Scotts work and success with his last creation in the Honda world.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by 98vtec View Post
                              Been quietly lately, as have I. Just haven't heard anything from you.
                              Blake, I have been promoting my LegalShield business for the last year. I have stepped away from the "car spotlight" to follow a new passion. I help protect families now. I am however doing the car thing as a hobby again... not completely as a primary source of income, like I was when I was at my shop full time (and then some). The shop is still up and functioning, but I only do the work that I choose nowadays.

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                              What do you think about the oem 'vtec killer' setup on the k series. I already have a K24a4 out of an 04 accord, a 5spd trans, and mounts. I was thinking about getting the k24a1 crv head and swapping exhaust rockers to the intake side, putting in some conventional vtec cams and different rods/pistons. I know its not the best for bottom end power, but the top end should be nice. Thoughts?
                              I think that the Accord head is the wrong head to put those cams in. The TSX, RSX (type s) and Element/CRV heads all have a better port configuration and flow better. You are on the right track. Not sure what to suggest about the rest of the set-up, since I don't have an all motor K series project that I am working on at the moment.

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                              Mr. Soichiro Honda would approve of all of Scotts work and success with his last creation in the Honda world.
                              Thank you sir!
                              Last edited by 2point6; 12-03-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
                                Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                                Doesn't "vtec killer" imply running a camshaft with a single lobe profile?
                                I don't know much about the K series at all, but that sounds like a pretty interesting creation!

Comment

Working...
                                X