Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1993 Accord SE Spotted in the wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Accord SE Spotted in the wild

So i just found and accord se yesterday. All gold badges, nice stock rims. My question is what makes the SE special?

Does anyone else have a monthly budget of 10mm sockets or is it just me?

wikipedia has your answers my friend

Comment

Gold badges aren't a part of the SE package. That either aftermarket or a dealer option. . But yeah, the 93 SE was the top model. Automatic only, sadly.
      I'm partial to the 91 SE with the black (technically charcoal) leather interior. All others had tan (ivory).

Comment

93 SE models are a lil more special with the dash that has the passenger side airbag. I'm surprised that car has no spoiler. Usually all SE's have a specific "flat topped" style trunk spoiler. Of course leather and the bose system standard.
        Right after I got my car one of the first pick a parts I went to had a 91 solaris silver SE. The black leather on these is really nice. Best interior hands down for the 4 door CB's. I've got everything from that car but the seats (which were not in the car) and front seat belts. It's all hiding up in my attic waiting for the right 4 door.
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Only the '93 SE sedans had the passenger side airbag. Conversely, only the '93 SE coupes had the "global market" spoiler. If the sedans had a spoiler at all, it was only because it was a dealer add-on, just like any other CB Accord that's not a '93 SE coupe.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

My partner and I picked up a minty gold 93 SE this year. Not much different other than the passenger side airbag, but we love it. Goes well with our 92 EX coupe. I still like my 92 more than the 93 just because mine is manual lol

Comment

I just got back from Autozone to pick up some gaskets and got to chatting with the guy behind the counter. He saw I was buying them for a '91 Accord and mentioned he'd just gotten rid of his mom's old '91 SE. It only had 76k on it and he sold it for like $900!!

It had some issues with some gaskets, tires, and fuel system. Even with that, I say whoever bought it got a steal.
              My '91 LX build. Bought September 2017. Sold June 2020.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...r /> t=209871
              Current mileage: 399450 5/18/2020

My '92 LX build. Bought Novemeber 2019. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3293791
              Current mileage: 422679 11/21/19

Comment

From what I understand the ten spoke mag wheels are SE specific too.

Comment

Yeah~

Yeah The 1993 Se Honda Accord Sedan Is The King Of The Jungle When It Comes To Horsepower. I Use To Own One.

Comment

Se Is King!

Se Is King! I Might Cry I Had To Give Her Away.

Comment

Working...
                    X