Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the lightning shot man!

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
      Just the other night I was thinking about taking a shot like this.
      I took this just the other night during the meteor shower.

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
      Took me a second to see what the second pic was.

Nice pics.
      10 stacked 30 second exposures.
      Thanks for the kind words.

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      Love the lightning shot man!
      Thanks alot!

One more from the same night...

1999 Honda Prelude
      Photography Site

Comment

Chris. This shot is win too! Girl is hot.

Do you convert the colors or anything when you upload? how much post processing do you really do?

I am trying to figure out how your shots look so damn good! The range of colors and lighting is always so good.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

"L" glass and flash + PP
          It always makes me jealous to see Chris's shots

Here's a recent one of mine, it's my Wagon, don't ever post it up though
          (I have a little halo around the bottom of the car I need to clean up)

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Chris. This shot is win too! Girl is hot.

Do you convert the colors or anything when you upload? how much post processing do you really do?

I am trying to figure out how your shots look so damn good! The range of colors and lighting is always so good.

damn ninja'd from my flickr! lol that shot is basically straight out of the cam other than me messing around with color tones. ive been doing that off and on lately because i really like the cross processed look that people have been into lately....

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              damn ninja'd from my flickr! lol that shot is basically straight out of the cam other than me messing around with color tones. ive been doing that off and on lately because i really like the cross processed look that people have been into lately....
              Color tones... must be in CS4 somewhere.

It really doesn't look processed though...

It must be nice to take such great shots, 100s of them, and then not have to touch them once you get them on the computer. Workflow = super efficient.

Do you even shoot in RAW?

Edit: what does cross processed even mean?

Comment

Edit: what does cross processed even mean?
                It's harking back to the olden days of film processing. Here's a good description with a little diy

http://www.layersmagazine.com/curvy-...rocessing.html

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

in photoshop go to image>color balance, and play around thats all i do...

and yeah for the most part my workflow goes like this for club shots.... a little color balance, quick unharp mask, and resize and place the watermark...

and also for clubs shots i shoot the smallest resolution available unless im shooting something that seems important.

for stuff that goes on the website, i just batch process to resize and place the watermark.

The Chronicles.

Comment

in photoshop go to image>color balance, and play around thats all i do...

and yeah for the most part my workflow goes like this for club shots.... a little color balance, quick unharp mask, and resize and place the watermark...

for stuff that goes on the website, i just batch process to resize and place the watermark.

some more from this weekend.

The Chronicles.

Comment

nice set chris..

Comment

thanks man!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Goddamnit you're good and just getting better!

You have any of those shots straight out of cam handy? Out of curiousity, of course.

I need to shoot more more more. I want to step up my game.

Comment

sooc.

dude, ur shots are sick... just keep shooting...

The Chronicles.

Comment

J-spec those photos are awesome! I can't wait to get back to Vancouver to hit the clubs now.

Cross processing is when you process c41 film in e6 chemicals or e6 film in c41 chemicals. c41 is the process used for color negative film, and e6 is the process used for practically all slide film. Cross processing slide film is the more popular thing to do (e6 film in c41 chemicals) and it yields negatives as opposed to color slides. Here's an example that I shot. Provia 100f developed in c41 chemicals.

You typically get images with a green tint to them and brighter mid tones and highlights.

Here's a photo from Colorado and one from near my house. 6x6 this time. Excuse the shitty scans once again, 11 days till I'm back at school using a good scanner.

Comment

Thanks for the example!

Chris, that out of cam shot looks so similar to the processed one it's incredible. It looks like the post processing just made the colors a little deeper. Love looking through your shots as always, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X