Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
    what kind of axles are you running?
    for the passenger side you can take a cb7 inner and frankenstein a prelude outer on the driver side run a cb7 inner with a DA4 outer you just have to buy new boots and grease and new clips for boots youll have to take a die grinder and make a little adjustments but since ive done my frankenstein axles ive had NO issues

Comment

Why did you do all that?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

heres my dyno sheet today, only did 1 run at 10psi then clutch started slipping after i up the boost to 13psi i think. let me know what u guys think.

288whp 266tq at 10psi only took it to 6krpm

2nd run up the boost = clutch slippage

oh new mod was the ported and polished head and IM.

Comment

Ported head/I'M was worth the wait huh john..sorry it took me THAT long..but it paid off..

40whp/20wtq gains over previous setup..for a very affordable price

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
            why Did You Do All That?
            No Axle Issues Since I Went To Junkyard And Grabbed Some Used Jdm Axles Fuk Gator Glenn And His 500dollar Axles

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
              No Axle Issues Since I Went To Junkyard And Grabbed Some Used Jdm Axles Fuk Gator Glenn And His 500dollar Axles
              +-+wait till you get 300 then youll love it right now the power your at is just for reasonable fun

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                +-+wait till you get 300 then youll love it right now the power your at is just for reasonable fun
                He has more power than you.....

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

if you say so LMAO you dont know my whp level keep guessing.

Comment

here we go again...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                      for the passenger side you can take a cb7 inner and frankenstein a prelude outer on the driver side run a cb7 inner with a DA4 outer you just have to buy new boots and grease and new clips for boots youll have to take a die grinder and make a little adjustments but since ive done my frankenstein axles ive had NO issues
                      every axle ive broken has failed the same way, the shaft snaps off at the inner joint. where were yours breaking?

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Friendly drive down to NY area meyagi??,

End this once and for all??

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

haha oh snap retune!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                            WTF are you talking about i make double that now dip shit

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                              every axle ive broken has failed the same way, the shaft snaps off at the inner joint. where were yours breaking?
                              inner joint !!!!! no problems since though we will see im taking it to the track this weekend

Comment

My favorite Bean... HAHAHA you coming to the track to watch my bone stock 97 prelude axles take my 661 whp pile of shit into the tens on DOT tires then get thrown out for trapping over 135 in the fo do???

Whatsup Low dollar, Been a minute.

Sparkle: Rave on. Im SURE Justins making more than you. I KNOW I am. Over 15K miles on axlkes that had over 60or 70 K to start with.

See yall in another couple months... LOL

Peace
                                750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                                realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Working...
                                X