Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What is this front bumper?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this front bumper?

I have seen this front bumper on a handful of our cars and cannot find it anywhere on eBay, Craigslist, or JDM websites. It has the two sets of lights that seem to curve into the bumper grille area.

Originally posted by granittoCB7 View Post
    I have seen this front bumper on a handful of our cars and cannot find it anywhere on eBay, Craigslist, or JDM websites. It has the two sets of lights that seem to curve into the bumper grille area.
    That there is a bumper, a regular ol bumper with foglights.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Ya i know that. but That specific bumper i cannot find? is it found on any specific year of cb7 or any specific package like dx, lx, or ex?

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
        welcome to the best cb7 forum around.

sit back, read alot here and start the learning
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          To elaborate it is a stock bumper. In order to get the foggies in there you need to cut the bumper. There are little dotted lines on the inside of your bumper when you remove it. Any bumper bought now will not have the dotted lines only the oem ones that came on the car had them. Here is the template and instructions.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=46735

Any model can have them they just need to be cut. If the car was bought new at the dealer and you wanted this accessory then they would cut the bumper to install the foggies. The factory did not install these. They were a dealer accessory item only.

Edit- 90/91 and 92/93 are different. 90/91 have the slot below the turn signals and it is noticeable. On the 92/93 it is not noticeable from the outside only on the inside will you see that dotted line to cut.

So if you see guys now without them all you have to do is take the bumper off and cut along the lines. Kinda like that game from n64's mario party where you are on a jackhammer. Crazy cutters !
          Last edited by dhill_cb7; 06-05-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Ya i know that. but That specific bumper i cannot find? is it found on any specific year of cb7 or any specific package like dx, lx, or ex?
            It's all three. You should take bobbycos's advice and read.

Comment

it is a plain ol bumper ,, 92 93 bumper in which they fitted the foglights in ,, 92 93 bumpers dont have the place to put the foglight but you can mod it
              10th Anniversary Accord.
              05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                it is a plain ol bumper ,, 92 93 bumper in which they fitted the foglights in ,, 92 93 bumpers dont have the place to put the foglight but you can mod it
                Yes they do, the mounting points are there on the reverse side of the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                  To elaborate it is a stock bumper. In order to get the foggies in there you need to cut the bumper. There are little dotted lines on the inside of your bumper when you remove it. Any bumper bought now will not have the dotted lines only the oem ones that came on the car had them. Here is the template and instructions.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=46735
                  hey thanks! i really appreciate that. i know where to get the second set of lights. now will those need some encouraging to put on? or just the original mounts on the lights with some screws?

Comment

Mine came with the hardware. Some may not be so lucky. I believe it is 3 or 4 10 or 12 mm nuts. I only was able to use 3 because the top part of the bracket did not line up with my bumper so i bent it out of the way (think i have jdm brackets with usdm fogs)

Comment

its a dealer installed option. discontinued. aftermarket made by depo also discontinued. to install them properly you need the lights, brackets, harness, and switch. as said you cut the bumper to install them.

Comment

You might need to bend the tabs on the foglight brackets, to make the bracket align correctly to the mounting points on the bumper.

Comment

Working...
                        X