Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    those are two separate manufactures.

i used to ride... a LOT. i raced in a few different organized leagues... aba and nbl.

i also did a lot of street riding and trails back in the day... things have gotten CRAZY over the last decade or so tho.

i had a ton of bmw bikes from haros, to hoffman, to specialized and everything in between. i miss those days. still got a handful of bikes!

He means he has the Matt Hoffman edition Haro. I have the David Mirra edition Haro. Thats how i know this. Mine is Olive green.

EDIT: Dynos and GTs are almost the same thing iirc. Ive owned 2 Dynos, 1 GT, 2 DKs (6 pack and 8 pack), an Orchard Child (the sick child ), FMF (carbon fiber top tube), a shadow conspiracy bike (very rare), a Redline, and like 5 or 6 i cant remember the names of.
    Last edited by H311RA151N; 07-26-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Dk stand for diamondback rite?
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        Dk stand for diamondback rite?
        DK is a brand.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004891Z3U/...SIN=B004891Z3U

They used to be ALOT more expensive. My 8 pack cost over $600 in 2005-2006. I got it from Dans Comp.

Comment

After 74 pages of photobucket, i found my Gt Vertigo Camo bike. Price tag was 264.37 in 1997.

Comment

Thats in pretty good shape for being that old.

When i was 14 (back it 2004) i had saved up about $2000 to build the best bike out of all my friends. I chose an Orchard Sick Child frame $750 right off the top. I built it with the best of everything. I ended up spending around $2200 when it was done. I couldnt buy any better parts.

I rode it for two years and traded it straight across for my 89 Accord Lxi when i turned 16. Then two days later someone i was friends with was moving and right before he did he snatched the bike from the guy i traded with.

Comment

Here are my 2 rims. 1 is hard plastic 3 spoke, other ones are white, suppose to b silver spoked. But painted them white, the hub is anodized blue. Big for 1999, i went thru a whole white and royal blue faze in my teen years thats y the r white, i was bulding a bike white and royal blue. Never finished, the rims r still new. Never put a tire on them. Paid 75 for a pair at the bike shop. I wanted the 100 spokes but couldnt afford them.

Comment

When I first moved to AZ back in 1995, I had a chrome Dyno VFR BMX bike. It got stolen unfortunately about a month after moving here, I was 8 yrs old and left it outside near the door thinking it was safe behind some bushes.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I had GT's. But my Free Agent was what I loved. Buddy had one, road it and fell in love. Got one for myself a couple years later. Just loved it. And my 06 DK Rage was a hell of a good bike. Never did let me down.
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I don't no to much on Gt bikes. What I kno about my bike is, it has a gyro neck, the handle bar was welded on the side. Like a fake oem 4 piece handle bar, the frame is hella heavy, and had base model bulldog 1 brakes. It was a freestyle bike for tricks on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X