Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    if you were born and reside in norcal, you are automatically part of the bayallday crew.
    lol. them cali boys stay with crews. wish i was part of it. but then again, im glad im over here because id be ready to blow up something because of the CARB laws. if im paying my taxes. i shouldnt be told how to modify my car.

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    This thread is full of prejudice.
    forget you man. lmao

Comment

so only a hand few checked in.........
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        lol. them cali boys stay with crews. wish i was part of it. but then again, im glad im over here because id be ready to blow up something because of the CARB laws. if im paying my taxes. i shouldnt be told how to modify my car.

dont ever move to Va then,thats why I left and came to Nc
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
          so only a hand few checked in.........
          thats why i came up with the Underground.Society Elite. i want a crew thats for more than just sporting a decal on their car.

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
          dont ever move to Va then,thats why I left and came to Nc
          lol. yeah man. VA laws suck. i just hope NC isnt soon to follow suit. i need a list the shows here in NC and southern VA so we can start reppin for this crew Ant.

Comment

the shit they allow you drive out here there will be no such laws hahah
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

thats why i came up with the Underground.Society Elite. i want a crew thats for more than just sporting a decal on their car.

lol. yeah man. VA laws suck. i just hope NC isnt soon to follow suit. i need a list the shows here in NC and southern VA so we can start reppin for this crew Ant.

What's up man, I never check the Off Topic section so I didn't even know about this thread. As far as shows.....................you know that HIN will be in Concord June 27th right? I'm gonna go for sure and I was actually hoping to get my CB in there but just don't have enough time/$ to make it in time, still gonna be there though.
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                the shit they allow you drive out here there will be no such laws hahah

lmao. if a olf Ford form the 50s can roll around with not cat, i should be able to drive around with a modified exhaust thats quieter than a freak Harley.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                What's up man, I never check the Off Topic section so I didn't even know about this thread. As far as shows.....................you know that HIN will be in Concord June 27th right? I'm gonna go for sure and I was actually hoping to get my CB in there but just don't have enough time/$ to make it in time, still gonna be there though.
                thats cool man. ive been wanting to go to a HIN show. might show up this one too. i wouldnt mind going to the one in Concord.

Comment

late night bump folks. we'll be meetin gup next week on thursday down at Tonys(1990ex) place.

Comment

late night bump folks. we'll be meetin gup next week on thursday down at Tonys(1990ex) place.
                    gup? whats that? im on for a while shadow

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                      gup? whats that? im on for a while shadow
                      took you long enough to sign on fool. lol. you better have some pics up on that thread you put up about your rims. lol.

Comment

lmao. if a olf Ford form the 50s can roll around with not cat, i should be able to drive around with a modified exhaust thats quieter than a freak Harley.
                        My truck doesn't have any cats, it's a 76'. You shouldn't have to have one, in the state of north carolina, any vehicle over the age of 15 on requires a safety inspection, and anything over 30 or 35 doesn't even need an inspection.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                          My truck doesn't have any cats, it's a 76'. You shouldn't have to have one, in the state of north carolina, any vehicle over the age of 15 on requires a safety inspection, and anything over 30 or 35 doesn't even need an inspection.
                          well i dont care about my cat being on. id rather have it on anyway. less money i have to spend on resonators to quiet it down. guys around here take their cats off when they get their exhaust done. idk why tho

Comment

well i dont care about my cat being on. id rather have it on anyway. less money i have to spend on resonators to quiet it down. guys around here take their cats off when they get their exhaust done. idk why tho
                            It's not that loud, there is absolutly nothing wrong with being loud. I love my trucks exhaust, I've scared people walking by when I start it sometimes (2.25exh with 40 series flowmasters). My car though has more of a tame sound compared to the truck. I garentee if you head out to a race track and stand near the wall while some modifieds go by you, you'll never think some street car are loud. It's personal preference though, I love my cars/trucks being loud, some people don't.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

It's not that loud, there is absolutly nothing wrong with being loud. I love my trucks exhaust, I've scared people walking by when I start it sometimes (2.25exh with 40 series flowmasters). My car though has more of a tame sound compared to the truck. I garentee if you head out to a race track and stand near the wall while some modifieds go by you, you'll never think some street car are loud. It's personal preference though, I love my cars/trucks being loud, some people don't.
                              i love my car being loud. but not annoying loud. lol if you've heard some of the guys around here, you'd think twice about removing your cat too. they take their cat out, 2.5-3" exhaust, no resonator, and a 4" tip. THATS loud. some trucks do sound nice. my car sounds nice. and some of the cars around here sound nice. but not the ones who just take it off thinking they'll get like a 40hp gain from it.

most of the trucks around here dont have a flowmaster on them. so they sound like crap. but the Mustangs(eww...i cant believe i just typed that...) and trucks around here have a flowmaster exhaust and they sound freakin awesome.

Comment

Yo Chris, where the hell you been man! I'm gonna be up in Concord in a couple weeks for the 600 if you want to stop by our campsite, just don't fear the beer homie! But yeah, I like nice sounding loudness myself..................can't even handle riding in my cousin's Civic since it's straight stock. Hit me up dude!
                                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Working...
                                X