Official Liquor thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Liquor thread.

So I decided to make this thread for the upeople who enjoy liquor.

Personally my favorite is:

Jagermeister, I will only drink it cold and I usually keep a one liter bottle of it in my fridge so it's always cold...and yes I do drink that stuff straight. Just discovered Southern Comfort for the first time, and that's probably my 2nd drink of choice now.

Anyone else?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Sailor Jerry

And Crown w/ Rockstar

Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I've got a bottle of Jinro soju but i haven't drank from it in a long time.. hell i wonder if it's any good still.

Comment

Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels (black label), Jack Daniels Single Barrel (oh so good)
        1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
        1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
        Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

I'm not big on hard liquor, I'm more of a beer and vodka (not mixed together lol) kind of guy.

Will admit I absolutely love Jager bombs though.

My roommate and our friend love Kraken rum. We have a collection of over 45 bottles they've consumed in just under a year.

Comment

Since I started bartending, I have gotten into hard liquor and mixology. My favorite drink right now is an old-fashioned with american honey or a disarono sour. If I can find it though, a shpilka press is awesome. A friend of mine imports shpilka vodka straight from russia and it is the smoothest vodka ive ever had.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

vodka with farmers market orange juice. none of the cheap shit for me.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

SoCo, Sailor Jerry, Kraken, Jager, and Disarono are all good liquors.

Never had a "good' vodka. I used to love it back in highschool but they all taste the same. Now vodka tastes gross to me (if you know of any that may change my mind let me know).

Rum is my favorite type of liquor. Most rums I've tried I've liked.

Favorite type drinks so far: "Jager bomb" and more recently "flaming DrPepper."

Comment

Danfield's Private Reserve:

It's a great rye, not terribly expensive and, In my opinion, it's as good as rye whiskies priced quite a bit higher.

Comment

It would be a toss up between-

or

Comment

this is one of my favorites if i want to treat myself

crown royal with a bit of butterscotch schnapps and chased with OJ is one of my favorite tasting shots. it's like have pancakes and syrup but in a glass
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Since college kids don't have the largest of budgets, I usually have to settle for bottom shelf vodkas like Crystal Palace and sometimes worse.

I did however get into Mr. Daniels and I do like it a lot. Straight or in coke. I also like Barcardi, especially this torched cherry flavor mixed with coke, tastes exactly like cherry coke.

Jager was pretty rough, I've only done 2 (big) shots and I can't say I'll be doing that again.

Comment

I usually stick to beer, because I like to drink a lot of liquid and not get plastered. When I do drink liquor, though, these are my choices.

or

Comment

When I'm drinking liquor to enjoy the flavors, i drink:

If i'm drinking in larger amounts, i normally drink Knob Creek, and Maker's Mark

If im buying for others to drink and have fun/party, i buy seagrem 7 LOL
                            Last edited by Hopeless; 05-28-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

crown royal
                              hennessy
                              van gogh espresso vodka
                              johnny walker
                              grey goose
                              belvedere

if you wanna try an amazing drink:

the incredible hulk

1 shot hennessy
                              1 shot hypnotiq

serve on ice and enjoy!!! few of these and you'll be flying
                              ..[CB7][STAR]..
                              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X