No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read through the last few pages and the work you're doing is top notch stuff. I like the thinking behind all the wire routing and minimal invasiveness. The upholstery looks great too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
      I just read through the last few pages and the work you're doing is top notch stuff. I like the thinking behind all the wire routing and minimal invasiveness. The upholstery looks great too.
      thanks man! Love your ride too!

Comment

Now I get what your plan is. Good thinking man!
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Lots of work ahead. I wonder if there are male plugs from other model Hondas that fit.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Lots of soldering ahead But still need a way to sandwich it. The 90 deg. to one side of the other will allow a plastic plate to go on top, sandwich together. This will hold the pins in place when pushing the connectors in. There will be heat shrink as far as possible of course.

Comment

I have some abs plastic scraps that you can have. Just pm me.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                I have some abs plastic scraps that you can have. Just pm me.
                Maybe, is it flat stuff? I simply cut a rectangle piece out of one of the layers of the fuse box and it fits perfect over top. It's getting them secure tightly together is the issue, I'd rather not use a bunch of zip ties.

Comment

Yes sir. I have 1/8" and 1/4".

Caulking will work.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

So worked on the car some more today. Got done...

- drivers side wiring
                    - wiring to passenger side for tweater, mirror, and door switch LED
                    - secured LED for drivers side mirror switch
                    - secured ECU properly
                    - created the rest of the LEDs for the other doors
                    - bunch of small other things....

Drivers side finished...

Comment

Yep, wish i could get this, but with exchange rates it's $50 and with shipping it's more than $75 If I lived in the US it would simply be $35. Boo

Comment

Yeah but you know it will be worth it. If you know some machinists you could possibly make it. Worst case scenario just have someone weld the fitting onto the stock piece.

Comment

Yeah but you know it will be worth it. If you know some machinists you could possibly make it. Worst case scenario just have someone weld the fitting onto the stock piece.
                          Be easier if you just ordered it for me and shipped it to me, I'll pay ya of course

Comment

If you're serious about that PM me and we can go from there. Still, I'm probably the furthest member from you.

Comment

If you're serious about that PM me and we can go from there. Still, I'm probably the furthest member from you.
                              True true. Just need someone from Maine

just need someone from the east coast......

Comment

Well I'm willing to help, but I'm in Montana, more or less on the west side of the US.
                                MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Working...
                                X