Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
    Post 200!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaa

Ahhhh...dude...looks like post number 199...lol....they took away 1! (see below)

And I am in high school too....so what you talking about...lol.

coffe_bean26
    CB7tuner Member

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

thanksgiving isnt a religious holiday lol so were good and that sound good to me, bring my pops out to it lol but mannnn i always be disapearin cuz no joke, alll my summer wass dedicated to fotball, i had 1 week off after school got out, and IM the only one in this beast ass group thats still in highschool lol so shits kinda hard for me at times to get to these meets lol but i don't forget about you cool fellas. but after football is over im start workin again and yall will be seeing more of me lol
      finally. you missing bastard...

Comment

thanksgiving isnt a religious holiday lol so were good and that sound good to me, bring my pops out to it lol but mannnn i always be disapearin cuz no joke, alll my summer wass dedicated to fotball, i had 1 week off after school got out, and IM the only one in this beast ass group thats still in highschool lol so shits kinda hard for me at times to get to these meets lol but i don't forget about you cool fellas. but after football is over im start workin again and yall will be seeing more of me lol
        heyy im still in highschool lol, senior year so your not alone man i know how it is bro, footballs tough during the summer especially them 100 degree practices lmao hated those

Post 200!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaa
        not yet, only says post 199 lol almost though.
        2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Well I have most of yall beat, 1328 post in the 13 months I have been a member. Anyways anybody have some steelies I can borrow along with some stock suspension or any kind of that matter. I just don't want to mess up the car getting it on the trailer.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            Well I have most of yall beat, 1328 post in the 13 months I have been a member. Anyways anybody have some steelies I can borrow along with some stock suspension or any kind of that matter. I just don't want to mess up the car getting it on the trailer.
            i got my old stock springs id sell you for $50 just cuz i need to get rid of em haha
            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

and its sopose to be 200 by now damnit, cuz it said 199 then i made the 200 post..
              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

and its sopose to be 200 by now damnit, cuz it said 199 then i made the 200 post..
                this is off topic silly bastard. lmao

Comment

so it doesnt count? damnit
                  ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

so it doesnt count? damnit
                    haha!!! lol.

dag my paint on my car sucks......Bean. bring your paint gun and compressor up here

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      this is off topic silly bastard. lmao
                      Did you ever find out if this thread can be shifted to the Mid-Atlantic Regionals or not? It would be a better place for it for sure.
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        Did you ever find out if this thread can be shifted to the Mid-Atlantic Regionals or not? It would be a better place for it for sure.
                        i havent even thought about it. lol. ill PM him now

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
                          Yeha thats fine with me i think thats a good idea. After all we are a family and familes always have thanksgiving together
                          well its kinda hard for me because me and my family dont celebrate holidays. religious beliefs. so i mean if we can all get together as a crew for a day and have a BBQ thats cool.

Thanksgiving doesn't have ANYTHING to do with any type of religious events/beliefs...........it's all about hanging with family/friends and giving thanks for what you have and where you've been..............so no reason to worry about the religion stuff homeboy!

What I'm getting at is we all make our monthly rounds to each of our towns but how often are we ALL together at the same time, so why not a crew "Thanksgiving". Besides, my family is 3000 miles away and you guys.........my Underground family............are right here so what I'm proposing is that we somehow vote on a location to throw down, eat some grub and hang with "family". By all means bring your own family with..........wifey's, gf's, kids, parents and etc...................the bigger the better!

Like I've said before, we're not just a crew............we're family, and this is how "families" get down.................let's do it big!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i havent even thought about it. lol. ill PM him now
                            Get it dude!

Comment

So, im watching Pass Time the other night, and theyre in NC, and a bunch of high-end guys, Im talking TT Vipers and Lambos, are on and theyre all in a "club" called Underground Racing, or something like that, but it was "Underground".

Are they at all associated with you guys, or how did that come to? Or is it just pure coincidence?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                                So, im watching Pass Time the other night, and theyre in NC, and a bunch of high-end guys, Im talking TT Vipers and Lambos, are on and theyre all in a "club" called Underground Racing, or something like that, but it was "Underground".

Are they at all associated with you guys, or how did that come to? Or is it just pure coincidence?
                                coincidence

i had made a thread a year or 2 ago asking to see if anyone wanted to make this crew. one of the guys came up with the name and it kinda fell off after that. no one did anything. the guy who came up with the same doesnt come on the site anymore. so last year i decided i wanted a car crew and wanted to do it big. so i brought Underground.Society back.

and i wish we were associated with those guys. TT vipers and Lambos. they'd look at our cars(at least mine) and laugh calling us slow. lol. but its not about being fast tho. its about our car crew and hanging out like the friends and family we are

Kris. im just waiting on a response from Deev

Comment

Working...
                                X