Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    like i told you on the phone bitch, i only needed it till i got my cat put back on............stupid ass i swear hahahahah
    lmao. aight. i got you ho. keep talkin. lol.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    waddabitch....do not worry shadow I will smoke him next time!

he is slowwww! With a capital slow!!!!

i know man. if he thinks he can beat me, he SURELY aint gonna beat you. lol.

Comment

so I must ask...

whats with underground.soceity! why is it spelt like that?

someone screw up and then fix it later it looks like!

haha suckkka! boost owns!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

so I must ask...

whats with underground.soceity! why is it spelt like that?

someone screw up and then fix it later it looks like!

haha suckkka! boost owns!
        you got a problem with how its spelled ho? lol. it just is. figured it looked better that way.

and N/A rules.....lol. well i cant say N/A. im not pushing much power. lol. and i couldnt get any higher unless i break into the internals. like head work and all. ive thought about it. a N/A F22a around my city would rule. lol. i would love the sound of the motor too. i need this exhaust leak fixed.

hey steve. every morning when i go out to the cb, the clutch reservoir is empty for some reason. i fill it up. and the next morning its gone again. you think the master cylinder is leaking?

Comment

check the master cylinder from inside. if it is bad you will know.
          most likely the line got crimped near the dampner under the tranny tho.
          just look everywhere for leaks my friend.

good luck.
          I will think of you when I put my tranny in. pullin the entire motor to do so!

anyways you will see boosted car with rear lip molded and all at the aug 30 meet.

hahaha woot!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

check the master cylinder from inside. if it is bad you will know.
            most likely the line got crimped near the dampner under the tranny tho.
            just look everywhere for leaks my friend.

good luck.
            I will think of you when I put my tranny in. pullin the entire motor to do so!

anyways you will see boosted car with rear lip molded and all at the aug 30 meet.

hahaha woot!
            aight. ill be sure to check that out tomorrow. got a few things ive been waiting to do to the cb and now i have 2 day off and no interruptions to get in my way. lol.

ive been thinking about making my own rear lip....hmmm...all i need is some fiberglass or some body filler. im sure i can make one myself. i have th imagination and talent for art.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              i have the imagination and talent for art.
              yah but I am not quite sure if you can count fingerpainting or making turkey's from your palm buddy!

as far as an artist, well shit I have no room to talk:

What do you call a drummer that just broke up with his girlfriend?
              HOMELESS!! haha lil drummer joke of the day for ya! ya its old but funny!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

yah but I am not quite sure if you can count fingerpainting or making turkey's from your palm buddy!

as far as an artist, well shit I have no room to talk:

What do you call a drummer that just broke up with his girlfriend?
                HOMELESS!! haha lil drummer joke of the day for ya! ya its old but funny!
                lmao. whatever man. lol...

and dont tell me you and your girl broke up. or you just saying the joke of the day. lol.

Comment

we still together. man we are in it for thr long haul.
                  no marriage proposal yet, but I think she has been grouchy cause
                  she wants it. either that or the bun in the oven is kickin!!!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

we still together. man we are in it for thr long haul.
                    no marriage proposal yet, but I think she has been grouchy cause
                    she wants it. either that or the bun in the oven is kickin!!!
                    ahh lord......theres gonna be another drummersteve on this planet.....im out yo. i need to get out of this solar system...lol.

and most likely its the bun in the oven homie...

Comment

well im gone, anybody want my number leave a pm me. ill get back with you ladies nxt time
                      Damn, where you been dude! Haven't seen you up in here in a grip, did you get your ride all fixed or what?
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

waddabitch....do not worry shadow I will smoke him next time!

he is slowwww! With a capital slow!!!!
                        ...........? who you talking bout ?
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          Damn, where you been dude! Haven't seen you up in here in a grip, did you get your ride all fixed or what?
                          motherboard in my laptop fried up on me so i havent had a chance to be on here that often. doesnt mean im not working on the cb though
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

...........? who you talking bout ?
                            your slow ass!!!!

might as well get a moped, cause your gunna feel sluggish when Im done with ya!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

I'm depressed, I want another cb7 but i cant find nobody to buy the talon. i miss mine so much and it makes it even worse not being treated good. I want another one but a ex. I need yall to help me sell my talon to get another cb7.
                              2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

your slow ass!!!!

might as well get a moped, cause your gunna feel sluggish when Im done with ya!
                                lmao. get 'em boy!!! lmao

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
                                I'm depressed, I want another cb7 but i cant find nobody to buy the talon. i miss mine so much and it makes it even worse not being treated good. I want another one but a ex. I need yall to help me sell my talon to get another cb7.
                                well i found a cb for you but you were still stuck in your DSM phase. lol. ill look around for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X