Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennessee Welcomes Me

Hey what's up guys/girls...

To all you didn't figure by the title, I'm in Tennessee for a little while. Few weeks or so. I'm in Arlington/Bartlett over by Wolfchase and all that grand stuff so if there is anybody in the area and wants to do a meet and take a few snaps hit me up. I know it's people in Tennessee but not too sure as to how close they are to me. Nonetheless, just hit me up. Call or text, your choice.

501-310-0887
    Shay
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

I liked Tennessee when I drove through. Seemed nice

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

busy as hell...
      Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

welcome to Tennessee
        i live in the geographic center of TN so im equally close to anyone in the state
        -Tyler

Comment

highways felt very sleepy there.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            highways felt very sleepy there.
            the terrain and forests? man that shit kept me up and about! you should damn well know florida is just dead grass and abandoned parking lots everywhere. i find that just gloomy as hell

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              the terrain and forests? man that shit kept me up and about! you should damn well know florida is just dead grass and abandoned parking lots everywhere. i find that just gloomy as hell
              lmao maybe in your area. here its high speed traffic with people cutting you off left & right if you slow down. also why you still living in FL anyways when you seem to hate it alot? you know, there are alot cheaper states with cities to live in

& its the calm feeling in the highways there. seem like no bodys in a rush to get to theyre destination. no body cutting you off, no blinding rain with people right on your ass, ex... its a whole lot different than here

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
                welcome to Tennessee
                i live in the geographic center of TN so im equally close to anyone in the state
                well I'm in Arlington close to Germantown
                Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I live in Knoxville TN. Near Pidgeon Forge and Gatlinburg and Maryville.
                  If you come near here hit me UPP.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                  "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

My friend just moved to Nashville and he likes it.

Comment

I think the only person near that area is Slick, which I haven't seen online in quite some time.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

He's been on here and there; he's just not posting.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                        X