X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jukesbox - A&A auto repair
    parts installed - fuel pump

very helpful in the toughest of situations, keep you updated on your car regularly, answers the phone, explains to you in detail what they are going to do to your car and do actually that. He had also given me his fpr for free and air filter cause mine was black. AJ (jukesbox) is a very good guy, you can definitely trust him. Was the drive from Brampton to Scarborough worth it? yes!

I will definitely do business in the future with them.
    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Jukesbox - A&A Auto Service
      Parts Purchased: Fuel Filter Installation
      Feedback: Just go here. Don't even waste time anywhere else if you own a CB7.
      These are the guys to go to. PERIOD.
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

trinistylez
        Parts purchased: OEM alloys with tires and 6*9 rear pods
        Feedback: great guy always willing to go out of his way to help, description is accurate, doesn't try to overhype the condition, has some good connects and provided a free ridealong to the forks...kept me on the edge of the oem leather seat lol....keeps in contact, and will definitely do business with again

cb7nub
        Part purchased:ITR rims and a rear defroster switch so i finally know when its on
        Feedback: VERY excited about accords and cb7s in general...especially cb9s, knows when and where events are, and always trying to get ppl to come out. Do not trust when he promises deadlines for threads and more importantly pictures though!! lol in terms of products/help he really does help, he likes to hoard parts that multiple ppl want as well! product was like he said, little rash...even provided a couple of free tires and a bbq as well as followup to mount and show pictures of the rims on the car...very down for the tuner community and keeps in touch, would advise to plan on showing up at least an hour after he tells you to meet up for an event though, trinistylez can also vouch for this policy.

monza
        Part Purchased: oem shocks/noname springs
        Feedback: very very knowledgeable about these cars, seen that i had a broken shock on the highway, told me about it, eventually bought suspension from him a couple months later, met up when he was suppose to, told me how to install multiple times, provided encouragement and product was just like he said, previous experience at honda dealership and provides help whenever needed,

Michael Amaral?
        Part Purchased: red/clears
        Feedback: travelled quite far to make the sale happen, didnt have time to meet up with him but sent my brother, my brother likes to whine when he has to wait and didn't about this so assumed he was on time, had everything he said he would have, good pricing, decent product, look forward to meeting in person one day
        Last edited by sanJ_01; 11-10-2012, 07:54 PM.
        IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

Working...
        X