Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Sell your cb, find some other POS to ruin.
    x3.thats just a stupid idea.wanna go baller?go find a 300 dollar caprice to do it with.and your h22 swapped?why the hell would you waste that by lifting your car and putting some 80 inch rims on it?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

x4
      -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

Seems like a great way to catch flak from both the import and domestic sides.

Unique isn't always good.

Comment

x5
          92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

WOW, You guyz are off the hook .... I dont agree with the idea but atleast I will help him out , in the donk industry they are starting to make axle kits and things for front wheel drive cars , there is reputable companies making parts to do such things but they are slow to evolve around the idea for a front wheel drive donk car , I like all cars that someone has put some work into even if its not my style and I think Its a waste Im glad to try and help , I have a donk magazine that comes to my store once in a while if I get one I will PM you the info for the suspension situation , Ive seen a few front drive cars with a donk setup , I myself would never do it but if u want to spend the money and not be like all the others I say go for it ... trendz start somewhere .... u might have a following ...... on a technical note its not the easiest and or best platform for DONKin but whatever to each there own .... goodluck with it ...

EDIT: Here Try This http://www.universalcarlifts.com/FWDCARLIFTS.html Hope That Helps Some ....
            Last edited by Noxidea; 07-07-2008, 01:46 PM.
            Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
              whats the point in even having the h22 in a highriser??? your throwing away all of your handling... a civic with a d15 will out run your car if the road has 1 or 2 curves in it...

do what ever you want to your car... its your car... but still its going to be a waste of a cb7
              Dude i kno its gonna take away the handling thats why im not racing my car its gonna be a well modded daily driver....

Comment

Originally posted by brokenlighter View Post
                "i might as well throw some ds on dat bitch"

"Throwing D's on it" is referring to Dayton Wire Wheels not DUB's. If your going by the "Throwing D's on it" made popular buy Rich Boy and kinda Soulja Boy I guess.

BTW: I don't listen to that crap.. I don't know why I know that.
                exactly u dont LISTEN therefore u kno nothing of wat u r speaking....daytons are so 1970....this day and forth if sumone says throw sum ds on dat bitch he means 20"s or higher....

Comment

Originally posted by southsidecb7z View Post
                  Its your car do wtf you want with it
                  DATS WAT IM SAYIN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kris05vvti View Post
                    i've Never Seen A Lifted Cb7 But I Have Seen One That Had 20tis Rims On It...but He Does Have Some Air Lift Thing On It...idk I'll Ask Him =]
                    Thanx Dude And Post His Answer If U Dont Mind

Comment

I would never do it.

But, I hope you do.
                      It'd definitely be different and unique.

But, in all honesty you won't need a lift kit for 18's.
                      If you wanna lift, go for it!

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                        I would never do it.

But, I hope you do.
                        It'd definitely be different and unique.

But, in all honesty you won't need a lift kit for 18's.
                        If you wanna lift, go for it!

thanx dude..yea i kno i want need a lift but i wanna have that one honda that is faster than all the ones around here with f22a's in them and it sits high....with chrome rims

Comment

To each their own... Not something I'd want to do to my car, but have fun with it.

Comment

No lift is really required for 18,s only if you go higer like 19 -20s good luck

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
                              DOES ANYONE KNO HOW HIGH A 91 CB7 SE CAN BE LIFTED...AND HOW MUCH?...I PLAN ON PUTTING 18'S ON MY SHIT AND I WANNA SIT HIGH...DIFFRENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE
                              if you leave it a stock hight and put 18's on it. it will look fine cuz if you aint noticed that cb7 sit hella high i have a 1.25 drop and it didn't change the look so keep the stock setup and it looks lifted. my $0.02..
                              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
                                exactly u dont LISTEN therefore u kno nothing of wat u r speaking....daytons are so 1970....this day and forth if sumone says throw sum ds on dat bitch he means 20"s or higher....
                                That doesn't even make sense. And you used it referring to DUB's anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X