My CB and a lamborghini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB and a lamborghini

Out here where i live ou lucky to even see an EVO let alone a lambo or a lotus.

The guy that owns it was kind enough to let me take pics of his car with mine next to it but was a total dick. really cocky and just thought he was hot shit. i know he has a lambo but that doesnt mean you need to be an ass to people.

anyway here are the pics

sorry the quality is bad. i guess my s4 takes shit pics in the dark
    visit vgruk

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
    Out here where i live ou lucky to even see an EVO let alone a lambo or a lotus.

The guy that owns it was kind enough to let me take pics of his car with mine next to it but was a total dick. really cocky and just thought he was hot shit. i know he has a lambo but that doesnt mean you need to be an ass to people.

anyway here are the pics

sorry the quality is bad. i guess my s4 takes shit pics in the dark

I'd rather drive a pimped out import. Maybe its just me. I dunno. I've always had a thing for 90's imports and thats about it for me. Nice car though.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Alot of the guys who drive the very expensive imports are compensating for something that they are lacking.

Still love your pics next to the Lamborghini
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

race him for 300 miles....you will win cause your get better gas milage LOL
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
          Alot of the guys who drive the very expensive imports are compensating for something that they are lacking.

Still love your pics next to the Lamborghini
          Thanks a lot bobby! I wish it was light outside so I could get better pics. But oh well
          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
            I'd rather drive a pimped out import. Maybe its just me. I dunno. I've always had a thing for 90's imports and thats about it for me. Nice car though.
            Oh hell I wouldn't buy one even if I had the money. I think they are ugly imo
            visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
              race him for 300 miles....you will win cause your get better gas milage LOL
              visit vgruk

Comment

Typical "I'm a douchebag with an expensive car" parking job, too.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  and hava a little johnson too
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Funny thing is, I'd rather have the CB.

I've driven a Gallardo. I didn't care for it at all. Horrible car to drive. The guy was probably so much of a dick because he's angry at how shitty his expensive car is to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                      I was noticing that!
                      Ryan, did he just pull over there to let you take the picture, or was that where he was parked? He's blocking the handicap access ramp! It'd be hilarious if someone in a wheelchair were to scratch his precious Italian poopercar!

Comment

I'm a car freeeeak. Love supercars, love '80s-'90s Euro/Jap "evolution" cars, love cheap-o import tuners, et cetera, et cetera. But I've never 'wanted' a supercar, with the possible exception of the Ford GT. The later Gallardo is even one of the best modern aesthetic designs, in my eyes. But I'd feel too embarrassed to be seen driving a supercar.

I find Mikey's statement hard to believe, but to each his own I guess. Was your experience in traffic, with the paddle shifters? Those are going to be horrible at real low speeds.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I was noticing that!
                          Ryan, did he just pull over there to let you take the picture, or was that where he was parked? He's blocking the handicap access ramp! It'd be hilarious if someone in a wheelchair were to scratch his precious Italian poopercar!
                          No I was behind him going into the 7 11 and when he parked I asked him if I could take a picture.

He parked all dumbass like on his own
                          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                            I'm a car freeeeak. Love supercars, love '80s-'90s Euro/Jap "evolution" cars, love cheap-o import tuners, et cetera, et cetera. But I've never 'wanted' a supercar, with the possible exception of the Ford GT. The later Gallardo is even one of the best modern aesthetic designs, in my eyes. But I'd feel too embarrassed to be seen driving a supercar.

I find Mikey's statement hard to believe, but to each his own I guess. Was your experience in traffic, with the paddle shifters? Those are going to be horrible at real low speeds.
                            Yeah, I was in traffic for most of it with a short jaunt on the highway. The car was clunky and heavy with terrible visibility. Not a confidence inspiring car by any means. But if you want something that gets attention everywhere you go...Nothing beats the jawdropping presence of a Lambo, especially the pearl yellow one I drove.

I recently drove a 2010 Maserati Quattroporte and 2013 Ferrari California, and both of those were leaps and bounds better to drive than the Lambo, but still had slightly finnicky transmissions.

The perks of working at a high end dealership.
                            Last edited by crazymikey; 12-01-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I've never really been much for supercars myself either. But I look at it like this......

The music is humorous but the video makes the point.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Working...
                              X