Redline features one of the baddest built hondas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redline features one of the baddest built hondas

Redline magazine (available in the u.k.) featured one of the fastest hondas in the game. This is an amazing eg built by a stand-up guy, Raul Gonzalez. Aaron aka G-Fab (my bf) and Raul have spent countless hours building this thing and it finally gets some recognition. Aaron did all the fab work minus the cage. That was done by our old roommate Jon who owns and works for Future Fabrications. This 810hp eg is a beauty and a beast all in one. About 1/3 of the car is carbon fiber. This car is nothing short of immaculate.

^^the one with the mustache is my bf lol

Last edited by sikz6; 05-25-2011, 07:35 PM.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Immaculate indeed! Job very well done on this hatch.The both of yall should be very proud of it.I love the front end,was all that fabricated by them as well?

Comment

I just love the set up your guys went with big k motor

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Very nice craftsmanship! That's a badass ride! And its a b series not k!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
          MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Very nice build, definitely worthy of the feature!
            MR Thread
            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
              Immaculate indeed! Job very well done on this hatch.The both of yall should be very proud of it.I love the front end,was all that fabricated by them as well?
              most of the font end carbon fiber parts were bought. The rear wing, floorpan, exhaust, intercooler, headlight inlet scoop, oil catch can, traction bar modification, and other misc stuff that I know I'm failing to mention were all fabbed.

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
              I just love the set up your guys went with big k motor
              B series actually. Aaron keeps trying to convince me to put one in the cb lol
              Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
              Very nice craftsmanship! That's a badass ride! And its a b series not k!
              Yep b18 to be exact.
              Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
              Very nice build, definitely worthy of the feature!
              They've been working on it for a long time and aren't done yet. It made it into the high 9s in December so they are still working to get it down to low 9s.

Here is a PDF of the article. Just follow the Facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ic.pdf&h=c8bf9

Comment

sorry about that i was looking at it wrong but nice b series motor
                Last edited by cb7 dohc; 05-26-2011, 11:20 AM.

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

This shits a beast! I just wanna know whats up with coil packs on a b-series?

Comment

Originally posted by 904dr View Post
                    This shits a beast! I just wanna know whats up with coil packs on a b-series?
                    From what I understand its consistency more than anything, and the fact that no spark plug wires=no resistance differences, and you don't have to worry about a worn distributor or any internal parts.

But Raul is an Audi mechanic, so Idk if he has other reasons other than that.

Comment

excellent, i love this car. except, he has individual coils, so why not fab a distributor block plate. other than that the car is tits
                      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                        excellent, i love this car. except, he has individual coils, so why not fab a distributor block plate. other than that the car is tits
                        I was thinking the same thing, i figured it has something to do with the sensors inside the distributor

I like how the interior is still an interior, not some gutted out " race " interior.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                          It's not that simple.
                          Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing, i figured it has something to do with the sensors inside the distributor

I like how the interior is still an interior, not some gutted out " race " interior.
                          Yeah, to me this is as close to a "full interior" you can have for a drag car without looking stupid. Unlike those guys who cut holes in their back seat to say the have a track car with "full interior".

Comment

All that work to make it look nice and they label to coil pack wiring on the top of the plug instead of the bottom Besides that amazing

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                              All that work to make it look nice and they label to coil pack wiring on the top of the plug instead of the bottom Besides that amazing
                              are you talking about the numbering on the top of the coil packs?

So the story behind the coil packs...they are actually from a Honda jetski that locash picked up and they were testing it out as a prototype. Rauls car was the guinea pig. So nothing is final. Hence the numbering, if that was what you were referring to.

Comment

Working...
                              X