Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A sad day. A longtime member passed away yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive met him personally and shared lots of laughs with him when he was here. u will be missed eric. my heart goes out to your family. my drink tonight will be on your behalf.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

=( R.i.p

Comment

Sucks to lose people anywhere.... He was a cool dude and spoke his mind very freely.

My wishes go out to the family.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

my condolences...
          rest in peace brother
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

RIP bud. you will be missed. best wishes to your wife and family. give them strenth

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Are there any updates on what happened/how his family is holding up etc?!??!?!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Are there any updates on what happened/how his family is holding up etc?!??!?!?!!
                x2

Comment

Still haven't heard anything more. I emailed Donovan, who was Eric's best man (I forget his name on here, he's an old member, but rather low profile). He hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I don't know any further details.

I'm considering going to the funeral, if I can find out when it is. I was there last year for his wedding, and as tragic as it is, I feel it's only right for me to be there now.

Comment

Sucks always to see fellow tuners/members pass...didnt know him but definitely seened the name around..RIP and watch over us..

Lou's Build Thread!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

I've yet to hear much of anything myself, there will be a memorial service next Saturday and there was a college fund set up for his kids. RIP Eric.

http://www.wmgaganfuneralhome.com/ you can find the details there under obituaries.
                      HSHO #3

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX View Post
                          I've yet to hear much of anything myself, there will be a memorial service next Saturday and there was a college fund set up for his kids. RIP Eric.

http://www.wmgaganfuneralhome.com/ you can find the details there under obituaries.
                          Keep us updated man.

My prayers and sincerest condolences to his wife and kids
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

We should change the membership title (CB7tuner Member) to something like RIP or something to serve as a tribute. I've had a few members die on my site and I changed their membership title to Fallen Member.

Just something to help us remember that they're no longer with us.
                            My Car
                            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

May God watch over his family. I hate to hear about people younger than me dying. RIP Eric

Newest addition to the family...

Comment

Just read the thread and obit. It's sad to see when a member of a community passes. I personally never talked to him, but his name was definitely known. Condolences to his family don't feel like enough sometimes, but sometimes not much else can be offered.

Deev, is there anything that we as a forum can do for the kids' college funds or something?

Pandemics idea for 'Fallen Member' or something for his title is a good one.
                                Originally posted by HardInThePaint
                                Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

Working...
                                X