Import Alliance 2009 (July 25 & 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha!

Really hope to see a good turnout this year. Wish we could get a cb7 up into the show off row thing. Mine should be 10x better than it was last year, but I still dont think it will be showoff row worthy.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

There is also a IA meet in april at the World congress Center in ATL.
      Be there.

poor lil tink tink.

Comment

Hell yea I'll be there, I have a group of assorted cars from michigan coming so anyone in michigan get at me and I can give u details of where were gonna meet up

Comment

bumpin this up, trboaccord, dont know how active you are, but ill add you to the list.

we are now 4 months out. if you think you are 100% and know you can get off work or whatever you need to do. i would highly start looking into hotel accomidations or sleeping arrangements. hotels will begin to get booked very fast.

i am staying at America's Best Value Inn of Lebanon TN, i stayed there last year, didnt have any problems. the room is about 69 bux a night, they do take AAA which is 10% off, or you can sign up for the Value club thing (free) and get 15% off.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

put me under maybe

Comment

4 Months away ladies and gents. We can make this a lot bigger than last year.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

wish i was going.

yall are gonna have a good time

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

I'm down..imma roll with jacob and seve and the rest of the otown heads

Lou's Build Thread!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                  "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerType View Post
                    wish i was going.

yall are gonna have a good time

oh come on mang...

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                    I'm down..imma roll with jacob and seve and the rest of the otown heads
                    i might roll with otown, i just wont stop in atl again this year. dont have a problem though, driving up to atl with everyone though. ill add ya to the list mang.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                      oh come on mang...i might roll with otown, i just wont stop in atl again this year. dont have a problem though, driving up to atl with everyone though. ill add ya to the list mang.
                      we have to stop in ATL. its going to even better this year.

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i might be able to come to this it depends on my funds around that time
                        to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                        Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                          we have to stop in ATL. its going to even better this year.
                          after waking up early and driving, i just want to get to my hotel and sleep lol. we will see though.

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                          i might be able to come to this it depends on my funds around that time
                          ill add you to maybe "pending funds" but just keep me updated.

Comment

This year, we need nametags.

Can't wait, and I really hope I dont end up having something to do with the guard that weekend out of nowhere.
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I am going to be there! YAY...just moved back to FL from TN. Hopefully I can meet up with some guys and ride up there...anyone going from Lakeland?

I'll be staying with a buddy up there. Want to meet some cool CB7 people, I am back in the game with two now, going to be bringing the CB9 to this one

Send me PM's and numbers so I can meet some local CB7 owners!!

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

You guys can mark me down for sure! I'll see if my friend can come too. He drives a 97 Talon that we've been working on. It'd be great if he did because he's from TN. It seriously looks sick though man...
                                I <3 My Honda CB9!
                                My Hondas
                                1992 Integra LS Coupe (Sad story...)
                                1995 Civic VP Coupe (Traded for->)
                                2002 Civic EX Coupe (Traded for->)
                                2006 Acura MDX (Long story...)
                                1988 Accord DX Sedan (Donated to a friend)
                                1992 Accord LX Wagon (Sad Story)

Comment

Working...
                                X