FOUND-93 SE oem Amp. like new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOUND-93 SE oem Amp. like new

was in the junk yard today and found a real nice se and it still had the oem amp. Very clean no rust no damage, is still in the bracket under the rear deck and plugged in. The fuse box is still in the car as well, you would need it if you wanted to use the amp. Only had one bose speaker as well in the passenger door but the driver door was not original to the car and looks like it was just a regular lx dx or ex speaker. Whole point of this is to see if anyone would be interested in it or if its no big deal, i was kinda surprised to see it, i didnt even know they came with an amp. the cd changer was gone and the head unit as well. thanks and sorry if i posted this in the wrong area.
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
    was in the junk yard today and found a real nice se and it still had the oem amp. Very clean no rust no damage, is still in the bracket under the rear deck and plugged in. The fuse box is still in the car as well, you would need it if you wanted to use the amp. Only had one bose speaker as well in the passenger door but the driver door was not original to the car and looks like it was just a regular lx dx or ex speaker. Whole point of this is to see if anyone would be interested in it or if its no big deal, i was kinda surprised to see it, i didnt even know they came with an amp. the cd changer was gone and the head unit as well. thanks and sorry if i posted this in the wrong area.
    I would delete this ad and place it in the proper area before you get banned. Place it in the for sale section. Just helping ya out.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

the oem bose set up is a gimmick in my opinion. any quality brand aftermarket 6x9 and 6.5 set up will put out wonderful sound. bose has some good stuff but the 4 inch speakers are pitiful to say the least. also using an aftermarket headunit would still be using the bose amp and cross over since its all wired together so you wont get the full potential out of your aftermarket unit.

if youre going to stock goodies collection then great, good for you. as far as function id prefer my Alpine or Pioneer setups ANYDAY

to hook the bose setup in your car you would pretty much have to pull and swap the entire interior harness unless you know how to mount a high pass amp CORRECTLY.
      Last edited by xkjnboix; 01-27-2012, 10:43 PM.
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

thanks. ive read plenty about the audio system in the se after i found the amp. I read enough to know that i dont want or need the amp in my car. Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it, for "stock goodies collection" and such. -also im not selling anything.
        Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

ive already tried giving away free stuff in threads before. any type of transaction money or not is still against the rules. start a for sale thread like everyone else. welcome to cb7tuner.
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Working...
          X