Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Do you Regret Voting for Obama?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you Regret Voting for Obama?

I didnt get a chance to register...but how do people feel about their decision of voting/ not voting for Obama?

fuck no
    hes gonna be great

Comment

He's only been in office a month. Hasn't been there long enough to really make an impact on any situation. Time will tell though
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
        fuck no
        hes gonna be great
        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

think gas prices will go up or down?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
            think gas prices will go up or down?
            really has nothing to do with obama. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
              really has nothing to do with obama. later.
              Not true. The government wants to keep the gas prices artificially high, to keep our consumption levels down. The price per barrel keeps dropping, but the gas prices are staying right around $2 a gallon? Yeahh. Doesn't follow the laws of economics.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal View Post
                Not true. The government wants to keep the gas prices artificially high, to keep our consumption levels down. The price per barrel keeps dropping, but the gas prices are staying right around $2 a gallon? Yeahh. Doesn't follow the laws of economics.
                ok, here's a better explaination:
                http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090216/...J1ZGVvaWxpc2dl
                later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I dont regret him getting in. i didnt vote but he would of been my pick. no matte who got in its going to be a chore to fix the whole economic w.e haha.

Comment

I think it is too early to tell. It has been what, like 4 weeks?

I do think that he was built into something he is not, but I don't really think that was his fault.

I also think that he SEEMS to be a pretty good guy, and that he is in a situation where most people would have sunk already, and has a great opportunity to be a great influence on history. Whether or not he will, remains to be seen, but people need to give him a chance to succeed first.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Actually it does. The price of a barrel today, affects prices about 3 months from now, and frankly, gas is off the low of $35 a barrel and is hovering around $39 as of yesterday. Most economists expect $2.25-2.50 by summer.

There is also a thread I posted about it in here in the last week or so.

And Type G is right, it has nothing to do with Obama. Even if he HAD signed or pushed something to raise the prices, it wouldn't have taken effect yet.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                        Actually it does. The price of a barrel today, affects prices about 3 months from now, and frankly, gas is off the low of $35 a barrel and is hovering around $39 as of yesterday. Most economists expect $2.25-2.50 by summer.
                        When gas dipped below $1.99 i said to myself that this is where it should stay for a long time.

Now its going back up again.

Still cheaper than what i was paying in the summer time $3.30's...

But thats a different subject all together.

Comment

There is also a thread I posted about it in here in the last week or so.

And Type G is right, it has nothing to do with Obama. Even if he HAD signed or pushed something to raise the prices, it wouldn't have taken effect yet.
                          You misconstrued what I was really getting at. It's not something he personally chooses, of course, but it's related to him being in office. I have no doubt that if John McCain were elected, the gas prices would be back up near $4 a gallon.

Comment

You misconstrued what I was really getting at. It's not something he personally chooses, of course, but it's related to him being in office. I have no doubt that if John McCain were elected, the gas prices would be back up near $4 a gallon.
                            You can convince yourself about whatever reality you so choose. It doesn't make it any more true. It is essentially a false reality. You WANT to believe it is happening, but there is no merit to it.

It is all supply and demand, it is explainable, and it is NOT a government conspiracy. I didn't misconstrue anything you said, I disagree with it. There is a HUGE difference.

Comment

You can convince yourself about whatever reality you so choose. It doesn't make it any more true. It is essentially a false reality. You WANT to believe it is happening, but there is no merit to it.

It is all supply and demand, it is explainable, and it is NOT a government conspiracy. I didn't misconstrue anything you said, I disagree with it. There is a HUGE difference.
                              I agree. Although I'm surprised people are talking about gas prices only in this thread on whether voting for Obama was a good choice or not. It is way too early to tell; yes his approval ratings have dropped, but this would occur to any president taking over the white house in this kind of economic time.

As tax payers of the United States we shouldn't really be looking at gas prices, but the 'bail' out plans that the president is creating. Gas prices are affected by supply and demand, not directly affected by Obama or congress.
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X