Originally posted by FoolsGold69 View Post
    ^^
    btw lovin the drop on your car.
    thank you sir.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

I would totally be down. Just about the only CB's I ever see are at Honda Tech meets, and they're not the friendliest bunch...
      I <3 My Honda CB9!
      My Hondas
      1992 Integra LS Coupe (Sad story...)
      1995 Civic VP Coupe (Traded for->)
      2002 Civic EX Coupe (Traded for->)
      2006 Acura MDX (Long story...)
      1988 Accord DX Sedan (Donated to a friend)
      1992 Accord LX Wagon (Sad Story)

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMasque View Post
        I would totally be down. Just about the only CB's I ever see are at Honda Tech meets, and they're not the friendliest bunch...
        There's one so far. I think a nice squad of 5 would be nice to start off small. What you think?

Comment

5 would be a good start to get the ball rolling, but hopefully more would follow as we meet people.

When I was on 7thGenCivic (now CivicForums) we would have bbq's at Busse, cruise LSD late nights, and a couple guys were even cool enough to lend their garage to fellow members when we needed to do a little work. One time we all got the great idea of having an oil change party at this guys place. I know, nerdy as hell, but it was good times with a couple of 24 packs and a few gallons of oil.

I don't have the hottest (or even the prettiest) car on this site, but I'm a techy guy and I miss hanging out with people who love their cars as much as I do. Plus, being around people who love their cars will motivate me to fix up my car. Other groups I've seen will shun you unless you've got 10g's and a crazy swap under your hood.
          I <3 My Honda CB9!
          My Hondas

Comment

you guys should definitely try and go to our next meet i posted a thread on it.
            itll be in addisson there will deffinately be no flamming because of the looks of your car and what-not. Just a bunch of good people that love their accord. and preludes lol.
            i by far dont have the nicest car in the bunch but just have a good attitude and youll enjoy the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolsGold69 View Post
              you guys should definitely try and go to our next meet i posted a thread on it.
              itll be in addisson there will deffinately be no flamming because of the looks of your car and what-not. Just a bunch of good people that love their accord. and preludes lol.
              i by far dont have the nicest car in the bunch but just have a good attitude and youll enjoy the meet.
              Oh did you? I'm gonna go check it out right now!
              I <3 My Honda CB9!
              My Hondas

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGuy'sHonda View Post
                So is there anything that is on a newer prelude that would fit on a accord that will help it preform better?
                u can get a 5 lug conversion off the newer ones like me :P that helpd me out with camber

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMasque View Post
                  i bring my cb to every meet i can :P im very friendly

Comment

Speaking of friendly... (and since this is about a CB7 club)

Is there anyone who would want to help me out with a few things on my car? I have all the parts, just no place to do the work...

I need to replace my front engine mount (dogbone), CV shafts, timing belt, and, while it's apart for that, check my oil seals for leaks and replace. I've got almost all of the tools needed for the work, including jack (stands too), creeper, lights, etc... I just don't have a good place to work anymore and none of my friends are mechanically inclined.

I'm more than willing to compensate with food, beer, and help with whatever you might need/want help with too.

Thanks guys! I'm planning on another road trip in the middle of May, so if any one is available before then...

Edit: I do know how to do the work too. I just always had a place before my dad and I had to close our shop down. I miss my Matco box........
                    I <3 My Honda CB9!
                    My Hondas

Comment

Working...
                    X